FOOD FOR THOUGHT 4TH MAY...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Maa ki mamta and bap ki bapta
Today's epi was just itching to be hit by my FFT today
Like a fly in a soup or Raade by the hands of Krishna Thakur Singh.
... So lets get going..

The Dabba - which has now turned into a hanging joint like the Adda.
Now Krishna pull yourself together you muppet.. life moves on.. even if Pratigya is not speaking to you. Hers surely is. Be a man, and not a child!
Now were you expecting a medal, a trophy from her? Puhleezzz, then you really don't know your other half. Brain can't function... Ek daingey naa kaan ke neechey... sari akkal ajayegi waapas.

Mumfordgunj Adventure Park
Free Rides bina ticket for non-uniformed police.
Now this is where the drama takes place...
Pratigya comes to seek guidance.."Hamarey samaj mein nahin atta".. to the resident Gipsy, fortune teller, career advisor all in one Shyaam Saxena! Now lady .. you are supposed to be setting an example for the young generation after seeking the ancient one's advice. what a joke!
Luckily on this occassion his precious to none advise was cut and sabbotaged midway by Komalia. Who comes and guides them about relationships and teaches them..'Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai'.
Of how a baap is supposed to stand by his son... Shyaam disagrees, where as a mutely leaking, away in a corner Naina is confused over his bapta for Adharsh. Because we all know exactly how much mamta she has for Adharsh beta!

Komal challenges Pratigya further after her lecture?(of which I did not take notes.ZZZ.🥱 🥱 .. By calling it worthless rubbish).
Waa Komal! 👏👏
Well we are just as eager as you for your Babuji to come home. Two male leads are in desperate need of his help.

Any way .. In come the income tax waale!
Looking for he loot, behind family picture frames and in a old ladies head rest (Pillow).
Naina and her Beti cry 😭 looking at the mess that the police are making, and how they will have to spend the afternoon cleaning up, whereas they were intending on spending a lazy afternoon infront of the telly watching Pratigya ban jayee...
Arushi makes an attempt to stop the tomb raiders by lingering idly at the doorway of the kitchen to flutter her eye lashes at them to divert their attention... but then she remembers that Naina used the last pair of ever-so-long fake lashes. So that plan fails and the tomb is further more blasted, extending to Komal's room. Okay with the amount of LOOT stashed in her bedroom, it is revealed the PARTY is on Komal.
Back in the lounge of the living dead... Daadi is crying into her fully teared apart old pillow. She remembers how 35 years ago Shyamu from his first paper round job wage packet had bought this priceless item for her to rest on - so she can have peaceful, nights sleep. But all good things come to an end.. heyy Daddi?
Now She cannot even blame anyone else like hmmm KRISHNA for Adharsh's troubles as he is to be blamed himself.

Now the police had done the Saxes a huge favour and on the bookeshelves that were catching dust from he ancient books ka boj. Those worthless books.. could have been thrown out in the skip or the tip - or even down a cliff. Seeing that Sax likes throwing worthless items down the cliffside. But no he lovingly (like they were his daughters and sons) places them back in their place. He almost suffered from his memory attack of Adharsh's childhood, in the process, but he continued.

Then we have Baap Ki beti, remembering her fathers talks about books being the educators of the universe.. Get a reality check.. Now - a dayz it's computers and the internet. (I so rest my case).
By the way... do you not have a home to go to? and a stressed hubby to attend to and a new business that cannot walk - let alone run without you darling?

Naina picks up a cracked photo of her cracked family... and cleans it with her ansoo. Now Naina.. if the photo doesn't include Krishna.. then it is worthless.. throw it away!😆

At Krishna Palace - New to the throne Queen Pratigya is waited on hand and foot by Lady Amma. GD and Pratigya talking in the same language about.. right wrong, morals, acha, bura, puniya, karam.. etc etc.. 🥱

In comes Naughteee boy... Who without a stutter or a mutter addresses an ignoring Pratigya.. "So when are you gonna start bolbo-ing with St Moi!" Pratigya continues to ignore him...
AMMA STARTS USING HER TO TOOLS TO WEDGE A HOLE BETWEEN THEM... By winding him up more. Krishna snaps.. into his I am Krishna Singh Thakur.. aur humra jawaab nahin!... self praises.
Now sarcastically edged on by the fun-maker Shaktia Singh. This was a classic moments between Amma's two fools. Amma's tools stopped working as she looked on at them confused. 😕.. Now she cannot even pick sides as she as decided to treat them fairly (Her matching saree to the orange shirt and Blue Kurta... shows that. Amma ban jayeee).

Then unable to ignore any more Pratigya stands up to Krishna to square him... " Now beating Raade didn't make things better but worse.. KRISHNA". (Wish her bashans were as short as this).
Now she has a point... But the blooper is not Krishna's but the CV's,
Now as a customer who walks out of a Dabba owned by a gunda!. Puhleezzz!
So we are back to square one... Baba has thrown his tantrum, the dummy.. oops I mean the keys are out. Dabba bandh!
Now maybe.. if she would have waited first thing in the morning.. sorted her own crap out before catching the first Riksha to MMFG, then his mood would not have been this bad!

Honestly.. 😕

Now I am not taking sides.. both are wrong and right in their own way..So please all are most welcome to commentwa.  I'm just like the weather broadcaster... just reporting, the storm and drizzles. But with the precap shown.. it looks like we may have some sunshine tommorrow.

Dosa. xxx

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this all we can expect from MKAP😕

All Krishna wants is a hug from P - thats all that counts for him and in turn for us who watch the show loyally. It does not look any different from my toddler wanting a chocolate - he will show his various ways of throwing tantrums till I give him his chocolate.

👏 This is for you carisma, for keeping things lively in the forum
Edited by mnsu - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnsu

Is this all we can expect from MKAP😕

All Krishna wants is a hug from P - thats all that counts for him and in turn for us who watch the show loyally. It does not look any different from my toddler wanting a chocolate - he will show his various ways of throwing tantrums till I give him his chocolate.

👏 This is for you carisma, for keeping things lively in the forum

Thank you honey..
You are right absolutely. Baba's brain just tick tocks around Pratigya. it's rather sad .. how he doesn't have a character - or is supressed so badly.
KRISHNA is mollified so easily..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Let me just laugh off Cari...it was too good...🤣🤣

I don't want to comment anything on the story...just that...finish this storyline and move forward 🥱...and please bring in a light hearted track ...can't take any more usools

I have to say...education is very very important...but def not the whole world...Infact my business lecturer told me that if you want to be Bill Gates...you don't necessarily need a college degree...I mean a significant amount of successful people don't hold a college degree...they learnt it from the school of life!! ...If the cvs wanted to promote education...they could have used better and a bit more sensible dialogues here...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I don't want to comment anything on the story...just that...finish this storyline and move forward 🥱...and please bring in a light hearted track ...can't take any more usools

I have to say...education is very very important...but def not the whole world...Infact my business lecturer told me that if you want to be Bill Gates...you don't necessarily need a college degree...I mean a significant amount of successful people don't hold a college degree...they learnt it from the school of life!! ...If the cvs wanted to promote education...they could have used better and a bit more sensible dialogues here...

THANKYOU...
After the MMFG scenes today.. I just couldn't take anything seriously, hence I got in a funny mood.. and thought of lightening the forum up a bit.
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

This whole sax family drama looks so primitive - like we are in a age where education is just a start in our country and he is going around with a campign to enlighten people about the  availability of good books.

Aren't we supposed to learn from life experiences of ours and people around us. Haven't they heard of interactive and practical learning? I do not know what subject shaamu teaches but most of subjects taught in colleges also has practicals and projects to get pass grades and get the degree.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carishma as usual nice one. you made me laugh. i know they both r right in their own way. see i like prats and i like krishna also. i like krishna because  he is more practical and innocent but his ways are bad. but he steals our heart. from the start i have been saying in the name of education the cv's r making miserable tracks. i wan them to show more practicability and commensense and a balance. here the balance is not atall there.Poojie and mnsu i completely agree with the underlined statement of yours.

This whole sax family drama looks so primitive - like we are in a age where education is just a start in our country and he is going around with a campign to enlighten people about the availability of good books.
Aren't we supposed to learn from life experiences of ours and people around us. Haven't they heard of interactive and practical learning? I do not know what subject shaamu teaches but most of subjects taught in colleges also has practicals and projects to get pass grades and get the degree.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnsu

This whole sax family drama looks so primitive - like we are in a age where education is just a start in our country and he is going around with a campign to enlighten peopleabout the availability of good books.

Aren't we supposed to learn from life experiences of ours and people around us. Haven't they heard of interactive and practical learning? I do not know what subject shaamu teaches but most of subjectstaught in colleges also haspracticals and projects to get pass grades and get the degree.

I seriously feel sorry for the mental state of adharshs mind. It has been induced by saxs lectures adversley
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Carishma as usual nice one. you made me laugh. i know they both r right in their own way. see i like prats and i like krishna also. i like krishna because he is more practical and innocent but his ways are bad. but he steals our heart. from the start i have been saying in the name of education the cv's r making miserable tracks. i wan them to show more practicability and commensense and a balance. here the balance is not atall there.Poojie and mnsu i completely agree with the underlined statement of yours.

This whole sax family drama looks so primitive - like we are in a age where education is just a start in our country and he is going around with a campign to enlighten people about the availability of good books.
Aren't we supposed to learn from life experiences of ours and people around us. Haven't they heard of interactive and practical learning? I do not know what subject shaamu teaches but most of subjects taught in colleges also has practicals and projects to get pass grades and get the degree.

thanks lakhs...have you nothing to add to the post today.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Nice one Cari!  Just came to the forum to read yours.
So this is all that is left in MKAP now. I read the article saying that they make up with a hug. What happened. Anyways I cannot take this anymore.

Another issue bugging me is why put Adarsh in jail in the first place for corruption only for SS to come and bail him out. With everything happening in India about corruption right now the Cvs should really handle this issue seriously. I watched CNN the other day and I could not believe what I saw. Indian citizens are getting desperate to get answers and they do want the goverment to punish the people who are taking bribes.  SS bailing Adarsh out will not be taken in a good way by the viewers and trps will not improve. 

ANu