Fan Fictions

-Ehtesaab- SS maaneet thread 2 - Page 33

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
oops geet preggy...
liked Maan's family...wanna know howz geet gonna react now...
can't wait for the next part.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awesome ud
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...!
poor maan...what else will happen to him now...! bechara papa banne ki khushi mein kitna sehan karega...lovely...continue soon!!!!!!!!!
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update soon
can't wait anymore

yadanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting  update soon😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Dilsay thumbnail

ME WAITING FOR U TO UPDATE 😍

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜‰Muski how come u r online so late? not gonna sleep kya? go hv fun with jiju... 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-Ehtesaab-

but Geet!! oh good lord he couldn't even think wat was going to be her reaction. Slippers..na.. thapad tho paka ..he held his cheek.. imagining Geet slapping him..

dr suggested few medication with diet care & bed rest. She also schedule an appointment for her complete check up the following day. Daadi & Rano took the details. Maan was still not able to contemplate.. the volume of the scenario it was really not wat he thought in his wildest o the dreams.
As soon as the dr left
yash - so when do u plan to get married
Maan couldn't dare to look up & reply
yash - tomorrow
Daadi - but we need time for preparation
yash - mama we can't involve too many people
Maan - lekin dad
yash - u have lost ur chance to speak son!!
Maan - dad please
yash almost raise his hand ..priya held his hand, he clinched his fist & turned his back.
Maan - I need to talk to her first
yash - wat the hell do u want to talk now??? u better be accountable for u act
Maan - please dad
yash - u r getting married tomorrow thats final, & he just leaves from there.

Anni comes out - Geet is conscious now.
Daadi & Rano quickly go in with some juice & her medicine. Geet feels little odd finding herself lying in the bed like that. She tries to get up.
Daadi - nahi beta, aap leten raho
she sets her duppata & smiles weekly
priya offers the drink
Geet - nahi I am feeling odd.. with the smell
priya - is waqt asien hi hota hain, its ok.. thoda peelo u will feel better
Geet looked little confused now... wat situation are they talking about.
Daadi smiles - tum maa ben ne wali ho...bless u & kisses her forhead
Geet was shocked she touched her stomach & then looked at Maan who stood at the door equally shocked. She wanted a baby yes!! but not like this.. she longed for this very moment all her life but now when it is here..she just couldn't rejoice. Her heart ached. Tear threatened to fall. She was embarrassed.   she was ashamed.. she felt horrible.. thought a very big part of her was sweetly delighted.
Priya hugged her immediately ..I know Maan should have been more careful, chalo jo huwa so huwa.. yash will speak to ur parents tomorrow.
Daadi - I don't understand how can we have the wedding tomorrow
Geet looked at Maan in bigger shock now. He read her confusion & clears his throat .. all of them left.  He closes the door behind & just stands there facing his back to her.. he dips his head on the door. She was still quiet..
u still don't want to talk about it.. he asks in a firm tone
its not ur baby she says bluntly.
It felt worse than the slap he imagined, it pierced through him.. shaking his soul. He felt his soul was cursed now. Why is it, that someone gain from pain he wondered. its been like that between them..ever since..

He was scared just, to speak to her but it didn't mean she withdrew from like this. The room echoed with their silence for a brief long moment. He clinched his fist & hit the door. She cuddled up & crossed her hand around herself in a protective manner. He took a long deep breath. He walked close to the bed & sat beside her. He rested his hand on her chin & lifted her face, to meet her eyes.

she didn't dare to look into them & lie. When he looked into her eyes, it seemed as if she gave him meaning, she gave life meaning, it gave him hope..it spoke the truth...& then she glances over and it seems like everything is lost, & seemed as if life has lost its meaning it didn't feel right.. she shook her head..its not . she tried to repeat her lie..he kept his finger on her lip.. shoo.. tears flooded from her eyes..I can't do this Maan.. main yeh nahi kar sakti.. she cried & broken & faded. She was strong on the surface, though not all the way through, his warmth piercing her skin breaking the barriers she built around her. Breaking, falling. Crying, crawling. deeper and deeper into his arms. Falling grabbing, sobbing, needing a way out.

just don't look into my eyes, she cried..I can't do this.. she screamed.. painfully.
Priya came with some more medicines for her. They broke out of the hug & straighten themselves.
Priya was really worried .. aisen main roten nahi beta.
Then she pulls maan's ears kyun rula rahen humari bahu ko. He smiled weakly.
Geet tries to set her duppata gesturing to leave. Priya immediately u r not going anywhere. Dr has told u to take bed rest. Then a weird silence followed. Priya realized they needed to talk. Kuch chaiya tho isse kahdena & leaves them alone.

Maan feeds her the medicine.. tumhare marzi ke kilaf kuch nahi hoga..
she hugs him instantly.. I am sorry ..really sorry.. I won't be able to, I can't ..I just can't. Yeh sab teehk nahi horaha hain...I am hurting every one.
Nahi.. ..kuch nahi hoga.. he tried to reassure her.
Though she knew there was no way, there was no how, there was only this lonely forever, thats breaking down... she didn't want to involve him in this painful relation. She didn't want to hurt him further, not every single time, no!! still just seem to hurt him every single time. She cuddled in his arms & dossed off. He sat beside her the whole night wondering how was he going to convince dad. His hand resting on the life that was theirs..

-BLOG ehtsaab part 13-

Precap
Maan jealous

-PREV  PART 12   NEXT  PART 14-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2