Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Muski please check pages 129 to 132 as well... lossa comments for u but u seem to hv missed them... 

Waiting waiting waiting for the update... 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-Ehtesaab-

Without another word she stepped still closer, her body brushing against his as her breath danced across his chin, his pulse jumped & apprehension fought with desire as her hand slid around his neck & pulled  his head down. All the while her eyes was closed & she now tucked him into her.

He dipped his head on her shoulder his heart crying for her. Like she could read him, she tilted her head giving him more room. Her hand now went around his neck. His lips caressed her collar bone. She hissed Maan.. that was so soothing & pushing him to the edge.. she was not in pain he knew.. she was giving in to his pain. Her moan..his name on her lips..it was driving him deep in a pool of desire, quest for her. His hands went around her hair & opened her plat. She held him closer as he buried  his face in the soft wavy volume of her hair. she knew he needed her ..her to sooth his soul..scared soul.. the pain in him was because of her..she gave in with all her will to him.

She gasped as he pushed her sleeves & bra aside, replacing them with trails of wet kisses. He pushed rest of her cloths & cradled her to the mattress. She was feeling shy today, as she was conscious of wat they were doing. Geet closed her eyes in bliss of maan's body now against her, skin to skin tip to toe. As they settled in each other. Maan had a sense of rightness he hadn't ever felt before, especially today since she was giving in to him though he knew she was giving in to his pain... not to their love. But she will he knew it.

The rhythm picked up & they were healing each other. He looked down at her, framed her face with his hands & kissed her so deeply that neither of them could breath. Her body bucked beneath his as he cried out .. a cry only she could hear & feel deep with in her..he came with fierceness that left him trembling as her flood followed. They were both breathing heavily held close against each other, wordless as everything calmed around them. She slowly turned sideways as he slipped to the side on the bed. He rested his hand around her waist in a warm loving grip. They lay their quietly for hours. He thought she dossed off. He slowly caressed her stomach getting a feel of belonging.
I met dev when I was in my first yr college. He didn't move neither did his grip around her waist. He laid their still, as her words slammed hard on his chest.
I don't want to know anything.. he said, holding her still closer
no u have to know she insisted as she chuckled in his embrace.
Dev knew we were made of each other. He proposed to me very romantically.. probably she shied saying that but Maan couldn't see her face... she was lying facing her back sideways to him.. their body sealed.
Dev was one yr senior to me. I never stayed away from him since the time we dated, only for a yr when he started his Mtech. But I joined him there too. She sighed
he started Mehra technologies soon after he graduated from a small garage. We got married immediately didn't even wait to complete my studies. It all seemed right then.
She is married.. maan's heart missed a beat. He was shocked. He was making love to someone else wife. How bad it could get he thought. He was preparing himself for the worst!!! all the time he remained calm, though Geet could feel his heart beating faster..slamming harder on her bare back.

She was braced for his refusal. Any discussion he took it will be fine by her. Though she won't want him to leave now..not after she began to feel him in her. Initially our parents didn't agree to our marriage..since he was Hindu & we were Sikh. Moreover it was a love marriage & I was leaving my studies mid way. But eventually every one agreed. she continued

Every thing was fine until.. date../month.. Maan quoted the date...she turned to face him..
with tears in her eyes.. with questions all over her face...how do u know?
Thats when I realized u mean something to me
.. he said looking into those eyes. He hugged her closer.. I know..
she didn't understand still how he knew.. she continued.
I came to know he was having a causal relation with one of his assistant. Maan's hugged tightened. He was furious. 
When I asked he said it was nothing serious.. then.. I found out she was pregnant with his baby. His baby.. she broke down crying... it was my dream to carry his child.. she cried.. breaking down.. all the three yrs of marriage I was waiting for this moment to be mother of his child.. but he always wanted to wait for the business to settle.. something or something..
Maan cupped her face & kissed away her tears. He let her cry. .. like always.. he was just knowing she was in relation with dev for 7 - 9 yrs.. that is long!! he knew...
he made her drink some water. She wore his shirt & walked near the window & stood looking the cresent. He slipped in his pants & stood behind her holding her close. She looked composed after crying for so long. She took a deep breath.. I left my house since I was not able to take it anymore. I felt I needed some space. I told him to sort out his life & then we shall talk.
Then there was a pin drop silence. Maan was wanting to know.. wat exactly happened then!!!but he didn't want to push her. He was puzzled .. a guilt ran into him.. did he ruin her possible married life. Oh god did their moment spoil it further..he was scared!!!
she finally broke that tensed atmosphere.. he sent me a divorce & I ran to him .. just to realize he did that just to get me back.. to make me plead.. I signed the paper & threw at him... thats the night we.. she looked into his eyes briefly & turned away. ..Then u know the whole thing.. she said it calmly..
Maan stood their still.. a zeal of happiness ran through him.. OK.. they were together after her divorce... he didn't know he was supposed to actually feel happy or sad for her... but still he felt hurt for her pain!!!

-BLOG 😉ehtsaab 18-

Precap
broken beyond recovery

-PREV    PART 17  NEXT  PART 19-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me first  today
ii am so releaved
that she told everything to maan
and i hope dev deosn't come between them.

thank u muski
lovely update and i love u r love making parts though 😛❤️😍☺️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by roopareddy - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
muskanp thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaMishty

Muskan... This for you... lets have a coffee together...
Anybody else interesting .. can join us..
Waiting for update...

Coffee pike jaldi jaldi update dena...😉

THANXS A LOT DEAR
hope u like the update😳
waise bhi..jaisen bhi hain..tumhari coffee ka asar hain😉
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update Muskan
loved it...glad that Geet told everything To Maan
update soon
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So the truth is out... Finally...
 Its good that Geet told him everything...
It will avoid misunderstandings...

She is understanding his pain.. And tried to sooth it by giving in willingly... Thats a good development...😳

Precap is making me scary.. I hop it is related to Dev...😕

PLs continue soon...

muskanp thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

Muski please check pages 129 to 132 as well... lossa comments for u but u seem to hv missed them... 

Waiting waiting waiting for the update... 

oh yes dear..I did miss them😲😲
thanxs just read them all😳😳😳
very true.. geet dev ke pyar main andhi ho gayen hain😡
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there relation always starts 
with the pain of the other 
a lovely way to tell her past
muskan dont scare with precap

mitzi11 thumbnail