Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monikaseth

what happen to geet why she have to tell dev this i dont want any problem with maan and geet..she love maan why she dont understand /////i am angry with geet i am glad maan was there ...Muskaan please give some brain to geet ..why you make maan suffer a lot..he is so sweet and nice want to see maan taking care of pregnant geet

Maan is taking care of geet as much as he could
But geet still loves dev ... That's the problem
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muskanp

Maan is taking care of geet as much as he could
But geet still loves dev ... That's the problem

I know she love him but what she get with his love she have to think 😭😭😭😭
muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnangad

where is geet's self respect???????????? pooor maan shud really show her sum attitude

She loves dev yaar
Why will she think of all that
muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

I know she love him but what she get with his love she have to think 😭

She really needs to think very true
But when u r in love u fail to think
muskanp thumbnail
Maans reaction even I am waiting for
thanks for so sweet comment
Yes geet really loves him allot
Very well pointed out both maaneet in pain because of their love

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

<font color="#9900ff">brilliant update.loved it.
loved the way geet taking care of yash.
she really mixed up with maan's family very well.
well geet needs care, affection from elders also.
maan seen it but hiding him self.
maan know y geet done it.

now geet went to meet dev to share her biggest happiness but what dev done , hurt her, humiliate her by coming with another woman.
this dev, a biggest shameless creature , haughty man, he should rot it hell.

now y geet went to meet dev , well still geet wants to share her biggest happiness to him ,
geet is really too too innocent ,or loves him blindly but I can't give any blame to geet.
inf act iye pyaar hian hi aisa ,
it'll really take time if geet ever forget dev , if geet ever forget still there is some scar in her heart .
let's see.
really love is painful also.
geet in pain to love dev.
Maan falls in love to geet but in pain.
both maaneet in pain.
both r innocent and both r suffering.

now maan mis understood her but geet went behind him and try to make him understand.
maan's out burst is much needed and well described.
loved it.
now I guess maan has some place in geet's life may be not love still but care, respect, pain.
yes they r together by their pain.
this pain brought them closer and will bring more closer.
I feared to see maan's reaction after know the full truth of geets' past .
but it's also needed
but I mainly feared now more now dev know geet is pregnant
what if dev used this against geet.
oh GOD
precap is interesting
continue soon.
</font>

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm...how naive she has to be to think that a person like Dev will be happy to hear that she's pregnant with another man's child  😆...really aise log toh nahi honge iss duniyan mein...she really needs to wake up from her Dev stupor now...otherwise she'll ruin her life along with the baby's...waiting for Dev n not letting Maan in to her life...n taking away a child from its father...she should start thinking abt her baby's future now...seriously...n I'm happy to see that Maan's pain is having some affect on Geet...she is at least reacting...by trying to comfort him...
muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Hmm...how naive she has to be to think that a person like Dev will be happy to hear that she's pregnant with another man's child
😆...really aise log toh nahi honge iss duniyan mein...she really needs to wake up from her Dev stupor now...otherwise she'll ruin her life along with the baby's...waiting for Dev n not letting Maan in to her life...n taking away a child from its father...she should start thinking abt her baby's future now...seriously...n I'm happy to see that Maan's pain is having some affect on Geet...she is at least reacting...by trying to comfort him...

It's been only him in her life for for past so many yrs so she can't thing with out him
They really loved each other
& she thought of him as her every thing
muskanp thumbnail
Yes she is in blind love with dev
Yah she is feeling something for maan beyond her to understand as of
Because she thinks she is madly in love with dev
Self respect... U don't think abt it in love... Not until now

Originally posted by: preethia

<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">wats this with geet...i cant understand her...</font>

<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">i mean does she have anything called self respect or not...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">does her love blinds her that she doesnt even wanna keep her self respect atleast...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">poor maan bechare ko kitna bura laga hoga...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">he knows that dev is the person she loves but probably he doesnt know wat happened with her or her relation to him...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">will she confide in him abt her life or not...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">well she cannot see him in pain isnt that something u feel when u love that person...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">ab maan shock kyun hain..is it bcoz of her advancement to him or she tells him the truth...</font>
<font color="#9900cc" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">pl cont soon muskan...</font>

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww amazing loved maan anger it was awesumm
 cnt wait 4 more
continue soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
the precap interesting
cant wait to read
the ouburst of maan
yu narrate so well my dear