Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

-Ehtesaab-

She didn't have to justify to him or explain him that she was doing it for his parents, he understood that, painfully. How much he had wanted it to be for him. She had to tell him, tell him every thing he was not aware about her. She had no idea from where to start & where to end. 

It had been 2weeks & yash was finally discharged. Geet was really held up with college, office & now taking care of yash. She would make an effort to visit him every evening in the hospital & now home. Maan would silently watch her hiding behind the blinds.  A smile would form hearing the happiness that lingered in his family the geets presence. Every one would be looking forward to her visit. She never failed them, however busy she was.

She was trying realy hard to talk to dev, but he was out of town. She finally managed to meet up with him in a restaurant. She was shocked he came with the other lady, when Geet had requested that they need to talk. Geet wanted to share her happiness to him. However it be between then her happiness still lied in him. She wanted to tell him she was pregnant, she would be happier if she told him she thought. She knew dev tagged along that lady just to hurt her may be to get even with her. He was already feeling so happy sadistically that  Geet had approached him. Geet called him, he thought she wanted to plead to get back with him.

Geet restlessly sat in the table. She held the napkin & then twisting it. She didn't know how to break the news to him, she was shy, blushing, excited..she had thought so many ways how to tell him. When they were together, she would always wonder how it would be to tell him that she was expecting, but then this was not his kid. Then it was hers!!! wat ever it be..they loved each other once, he did love her, she thought he will understand her happiness. She bit her lower lips & a smile teased her lips then she looked at the lady & felt little odd. She had little bit of water.
Dev was enjoying her plight. He assumed she was jealous of this lady thats why she behaving like this. He wanted to enjoy more. He slipped his arms around the lady.
Dev - I don't understand why u called me here
she looked at him & then dipped her head feeling shy
dev - any way we will be meeting in the court on Monday
she was bit hurt, but the happiness within her was way too much to bother about his words
dev - wat is it?
The lady felt Geet was getting uncomfortable infront of her. She excused her self & went to the wash room.
They both sat quiet, dev came to her side & took her in his arms sideways. He lifted her chin kya baat hain. She blushed further & whispered - I am pregnant & she chuckled.
His grip around her tightened, not in love but in anger. Her happiness was washed away with his demeanor. her heart was broken with his reaction, he was hurting her, he was not happy for her, he was angry, he was irritated. her heart sunk, she felt horrible, she thought he may at least be happy for her or at least be concerned for her, but he was trying to hurt her in his anger. She tried to let go..that when she saw Maan watching them in fury. His eyes were spitting fire, he hated wat he saw. His eyes felt disgusted to see his grip around her shoulder, though he didn't know dev was hurting her now.

He looked away & walked out abruptly from the table where he was having a offical dinner. He chucked the napkin & left the food half way. The clints were taken a back with his sudden action. Geet freed herself from dev & ran behind him. Maan walked furiously towards the car park. He loosened his tie & threw it away.
Maan ...maan please meri baat suniya
just leave me alone
he shook his head & kept walking towards the car.
Maan plz meri baat tho suniya ne
he clinched his fist. He reached his car & tried to open it with the key.
Maan she said very softly
he turned furiously & held her from her arms & pinned her to the car.  She closed her eyes instantly & stiffened herself. He hit the car roof & left her..he turned around in frustration. He exhaled out his frustration & turned to face her almost with teared painful eyes. I am not able to do this.. being normal, confining my feelings with me.. not able to express myself !!! how do u do all this..be calm & composed even after all wat we have b etween us? 
Maan
she cried
I know ..I know.. how is it been between us.

he ran his fingers on his temple & softky held her arms
wat have u done to me, he shook her painfully
u know wat his this..he asked
she couldn't say anything but listen to his cry
this is the cry of broken heart... which is been moaning for 2 1/2 month now!!
Maan plz don't make it difficult
she pleaded
He sighed in relief & turned away from her. They stood in silence. for the fear of words even the ear of silence remain to be deaf forever even it hears disdain. The eyes that seems to see blind again and again since the lips still close to shout for silence to reign. He was breaking down. She dipped her head low, seeing him in pain,  I am sorry
don't u ever have anything else to tell me??
Maan plz don't do this
. She held his hand.
He composed himself & opened the car door for her.
They silently drove to to her flat. He dropped her till the door & turned to leave. She didn't know why she was not liking him being sad, broken down, in pain..sh ewas in pain today because of Dev's rude behaviour but she was not even thinking about it as of now... She didn't know why she felt the need to justify to Maan. She didn't know why it all seem to matter him!!! Maan!!! she didn't let him go.. she held his hand & walked him in. he looked at her grip & then at her face. He was puzzled with her touch, her care, her concern. She always maintained her distance from him, for he knew it was purely to indicate her clear intentions. But  now her touch, her compassion was confusing him. He stood their silently watching her care, her puzzled expression. She herself was not aware why she was doing...wat she was doing, & wat it meant. She dropped her bag & hugged him.

A lightening bolt of emotions hit him left of his chest & he groaned softly. His head fell back, thunking against the wall & his eyes slid closed in mixed feelings. Why was she hugging him like this, wat did she want from him. Her small hand burned as it slipped behind his back. He straightened up & looked down at her almond eyes that was now closed her cheek resting above his heart. He was unsure weather to hold her back or be just still. He knew he was emotionally broken & he wouldn't be able to control himself around her.

Without another word she stepped still closer, her body brushing against his as her breath danced across his chin, his pulse jumped & apprehension & pain fought with desire & longing as her hand slid around his neck & pulled  his head down. All the while her eyes was closed & she now tucked him into her.

-BLOG Ehtesaab part 17-

Precap
Maan shocked!!!

-PREV  PART 16  NEXT PART 18-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome .. amazing ... loved it

Maan is in unbearable pain ...  😔 ... ur choice of words to describe Maan's pain was awesome .. every word touched my heart ...

Geet has started feeling for him ... its just the matter of realization ..

Dev is a b******...  such a sadist ... Geet trusted him that even after all this he will be atleast happy for her ...  this clearly shows what this relationship meant to her ... it was such a pure relationship for her ... and that jerk just blew every thing .. with out even a tinge of guilt ... am amazed .. how big an ego can be ... to just burn the most beautiful relationship so casually ...

i cant believe he  tagged that woman along just to make Geet jealous ... I cant beleive even after causing her so much pain ... he still beleives that Geet will plead to him to take her back ... arrrghhh .. I hate him ...  MCP, ullu da patha, khota gadha ...

I hope i dint irritated u with my nonsense blabbering ... 😳

love u 🤗
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail

Thanks for the update ...

Maan poor fellow doesnot know anything about Dev and Geet...he was jelous to see Dev with Geet... the precap looks interesting... Geet would reveal the truth to Maan...
Please continue soon
Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...awesome!!!

Maan's outburst was beautifully narrated and his state of mind & the pain he is undergoing.

wonderful update!!!

hope Dev won't create any problem???

but I think he will.

20tullip2000 thumbnail
Loved it loved it . The update was really really nice . Maan's outburst and d way geet tried explaining him was nice . Edited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part di...dat dev is so disgusting yuck😡
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...
good geet could feel something for maan!

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo Geet strted caring for him atleats
I hate Dev n Geet also
Mana she loved but who said her to go to him
Making ex her frnd
Eww man
Bechara Maan
Pyaar ki saza he is getting the same wat Geet  had got
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet is an idiot. . .y she wants dev to know wat she was expecting doing happy dance wid dev. . . . Gadhi. . . Now y maan is shocked . . . .
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

at last she truly understands Dev has moved on, and doesnt care for her...