Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 15
poor Maan...
feel sorry for him...
Geet is still in some confusion with her feelings...
she needs Maan but still loves that good for nothing Dev...
ohho he thrown out of the house...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 16
OMG Yash fell ill...but glad that he will be fine...wow they are engaged and Geet is gonna tell everything to Maan...cont soon...
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh so here i am ...musky just slow down your speed dear please i'v so many updates to read ...let my vacations come then i wud crib for updates ...๐Ÿ˜†

Oh so many things happened in Ehtesaab๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...seems like years have passed ...๐Ÿ˜

Oh m so happy... with the attitude geet signed and threw the divorce  paper on dev๐Ÿ‘ ...after that in next  some updates seemed like she  is moving on not with maan but with her life at-least ...but i was wrong ๐Ÿ˜ก

So what has maan decided to fulfil all her desire without any expectation๐Ÿ˜Š...she is pregnant with his child ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...aah something very very interesting ...but i wish dev knew it๐Ÿ˜ก ...and if they get married more interesting twist ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank god geet din create any drama after that union night she knew both are equally involved in act ...

...haahaha u knw what was the best thing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘geet kissing maan forcefully in party ...usually it is the act of maan ๐Ÿ˜‰...and maan's self thoughts after knowing the geet's pregnancy news   ๐Ÿคฃ

THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS ALSO scared of someone i can imagine ...how khadoos his dad wud be then ๐Ÿคฃ...ohk jokes apart ...I seriously  love his dead ๐Ÿค—...he seems to support their relationship but knowing his character what u have shown I think he wud be the first one to oppose geet after knowing her past ...but seeing maan's unambiguous love  for geet i dnt think he wud have any problem with her past   ๐Ÿ˜

Oh poor maan .๐Ÿ˜ญ...what is shocking is geet  still loves dev ... tell me one good reason that she is waiting for that pervert  ...๐Ÿ˜ก

Ok she at-least cud try to move-on she is just living her life has not moved on yet ...yeah it is very perfect maan and she with maan  ... and their family ...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Oh so many things now i want to know ... geet signed papers but did dev sign ?๐Ÿคช...and u dnt get divorced just by signing the paper ...

When maan will get knw abt dev...

Overall ...  amazing ss ...dnt kwn why but it so much reminds me of madhoshi ...

And yeah in last i knw m so so late ๐Ÿ˜†but congrats on new thread ... ๐Ÿฅณ

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks 4 da pm n update! Really emotional update. Geet really understands Maan;s feelings. when will she realise her feelings for him? Do update soon...precap is superb.
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am gona kill you muski if u dont update. just kidding yaar but please update kar na
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superbbb update...!!!!!!!!!!
dadi daadu were too too cuteee!!!!!!!!!!
maaneet simply adorable...!!!!!!!!!
such an awesome update...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

continue soon!!!!!!
bobbydoll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
muskaan kaha hai tum???????????? we r missing ur updates
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
muskanp thumbnail