Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey  superbbb  updates  dear...
geet  was preg ๐Ÿ˜ณ...nice...wat????????????????  maan  was  thrown  out  of  his  family๐Ÿ˜•...looking  fwd...

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No updates for the last 2 days...please continue soon๐Ÿ˜•
virens thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can u give us 2 update plzzz... I just love reading ur story
-memorable- thumbnail

HADmishti thumbnail
Waiting  ๐Ÿ˜
iluvblue0812 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting Waiting waiting waiting waiting!!
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
w8tn di plz jaldi se updat kardo
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

MY NEW FF APARICHIT

-Ehtesaab-

Maan fell on his feet dad I am sorry, mujhe maaf kardo
yash inched away - get out of my house.
He dragged him from his collar & threw pushed him out closing the door behind. Maan stood their numb & shocked with his fathers hate-redness though he knew dad can never hate him, it is just his anger. He suddenly heard priya screaming in horror & crying ..kya huwa aapko.. suiya.. Maan immediately rushed back crashing the closed doors just to find yash sliding downward in viraat's arm holding his heart. Maan immediately carried him to the car & rushed him to the hospital.. yash held maans hand, how could u kill .. how ..his voice faded..his eyes sealing.. Maan hugged him..nahi ..maine aisen nahi kiya.. he is fine. nahi Kiya dad.. baby teehk hain.. a smiled formed in his face just before he fainted just before the stretcher was pushed into the ICU.

the whole family restlessly waited outside the ICU
Dr came out & suggested it was a mild heart attack. He seemed to be very healthy otherwise, even his last report suggests that he is very fine. Was there any emotional stress.
The entire family dipped their head in grief
well nothing to worry he is fine, just needs some rest. Make sure he is not stressed. Who is Geet??
all of them helplessly looked at Maan
he is continuously asking for her.
Priya slowly walked into see him. She held his hand in hers & sobbed. Maan clinched his fist, knowing he was the person responsible for all this. His happy family is going through all this because of him. He closed his eyes tight & pressed his face against his palm. Why why did he ever have to lie!! a lie has ruined every thing. He hated his mere presence on this earth.

Yash looked weakly at his wife... he said something with the oxygen mask on.. she couldn't understand. He then moved it away & painfully whispered Geet.. & became restless. Priya immediately placed the mask back. The machine started to beep with the change in heart rate & rising BP. Dr rushed in & gave him a seductive. Let him rest.

Priya came out & pleaded Maan please Geet ko le aavoo, plz don't do this to ur dad. Maan plz..I can't see him like this.
Maan hugged her ..mama!!!
plz Geet ko le aavoo plz
Maan didn't know wat right he had on her. How was he to seek her help, how was he to involve her in his sorrows, in his pain, wasn't she in too much of pain already. He stood helplessly
priya - agar unhe kuch ho gaya na, I will never forgive u Maan
Maan cried - mama, how can I?
Priya snapped out of him & raised her hand to slap him & then held back in disgust
He closed his eyes..he could have taken the slap not her disgust, not her giving up on him.
He stood there with his head dipped in pain, his heart moaning, its all because of him, he was responsible for every tear.

Priya walked out & went to geets flat. It was pass midnight. She reluctantly knocked the door. Geet opened the door in panic. The moment she saw priya she was worried, wild thoughts ran in her mind, something happened to Maan.. , before she could say anything priya spread her pallo in front of Geet.. save my husband!!!
aunty she hugged her. Kya huwa uncle ko
priya - tum chologi na mera saat
Geet - ji aunty
priya - main jaanthi hoon jo Maan ne tumhare saath kiya, after that I don't have any right
Geet - Maan ne kuch nahi kiya aunty..unhone kuch nahi kiya
priya hugged her, still unsure was it Geet being nice or her son was really right!!! or was Geet saying all this just to sooth her. But as of now she wanted Geet to come with her to the hospital.

Priya walked in with Geet. Maan had a sorry face while Geet was really angry at him. He was terrified to see that expression on her face. He thought she didn't like to be involved again in all this. Priya took Geet in when yash finally woke up.

Yash gestured her to come near. Priya nodded. Geet lovingly went close to him stood next to him. He held her hand.. will u forgive him. She cried.. he was her savior, he was such an angel, why would she be angry with him at the first place, her only support..
will u marry him yash pleaded. She jerked in shock. Yash looked at his grip & then shocked Geet. She was terrified to see his hand now shaking, like his life was in her hands, literally it was. She nodded with tears in her eyes.
Priya held him, he looked at her happily. She nodded ..he teased..daadi
she smiled with tears.. daadu..

Geet looked at them & felt so happy. The life in her meant so much to someone, her happiness was cherished, respected, meant a life to someone, the feel was unbelievable. She could do anything to see that smile on their face. She left them alone & walked out. She looked little tired & weak. Daadi & anni made her sit in the waiting room. Maan walked in with water. Daadi & anni left them alone.

Maan gave the water to her. She turned her face in anger.
He had no idea wat was he going to tell her, he was already very grateful to her. He couldn't thank her enough. Her anger was totally right, he or his family had no right on her. She waked him, kya zarorat thi subha woh sab kahne ki, dehko kya hogaya papaji ko. He looked at her in disbelieve, she actually cared, she was not angry for calling her here..he hugged her & cried...his regret for the lie, only she understood, since she felt the same misery within. Mujhe ek bar tho phone kiya hota she complained..sab kuch akela hi sahten rahen.
Main kaisen
jaisen har bar pohunch jathen mere aasoon pochne
she retorted.
Thank you all he could say in his overwhelmed feel.
Aapko mujhe thank you kahne ki zarorat nahi.

Next day they had a small engagement in the hospital & the wedding was to be decided after yash was discharged. Geet slipped the ring & kept looking at Maan. She wondered how was she ever going to be able to repay wat he meant to her. He never asked her anything, never weighed anything, just showered her with his unconditional love. She was filled with respect for him.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYCQ-erO_I0&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/YOUTUBE]

Though Maan very well knew it was all just for his father she accepted the engagement. But he couldn't stop himself from loving her more now. He couldn't hold back himself. He felt so touched & loved. He knew he had been touched by her the first time he saw her & felt her warmth. He knew he was madly in love with her, when he quit planning his day and started dreaming dreams with her. He knew he had been touched by her love the first time they spent alone together & he knew he wanted to stay with her forever...because he had never felt this touched by love. This painful relation of theirs. She may feel he was there for her..her pain.. but actually it was his!! his pain he was soothing not hers..but then.. today her concern, her care, her wat ever it was to be there for him. when he was hurting from something that happened & she came alone & made the hurt go away he knew has fallen deeply, irrecoverably for her.

Geet had so much to sort out before she could let him in. though their relation was fake. She didn't have to justify to him or explain him that she was doing it for his parents, he understood that, painfully. How much he had wanted it to be for him. She had to tell him, tell him every thing he was not aware about her. She had no idea from where to start & where to end. 

-BLOG ehtsaab part 16-

Precap
Maan jealous

-PREV  PART 15  NEXT PART 17-
VM thanxs to mysteriousmahi
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Haey Mar jawan  fantastic MUSKAN g fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Mastt Update๐Ÿ‘... Maaneet are so adorable... 
Yash n priya โค๏ธ dadi dadu awww โค๏ธ
preCap: intresting ๐Ÿ˜‰ bechara jealous hamesha ki tarha  ๐Ÿ˜›

MUSKAN

Edited by NayabSaher - 12 years ago