Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ANIL on RISHI: How can you take anyone seriously - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LifeOLicious

I hope Sonam learns to do this...she still reacts to negative tweets from random people! It's like she can't control herself from reacting! It's waste of emotion and time!

pls, Sonam, beware of Dex!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes! Anil Kapoor is such a refreshing change from these Rishi Kapoors and Amitabh Bachchans 😊...he is letting Sonam do her own thing, make her own choices. It's really great πŸ‘πŸΌ I love Anil...he's a great entertainer!
ladygaga thumbnail
Nothing much happening in Dramawood.. i mean Bollywood these days.. all we are seeing is an aftermath of KWK... little tabloid spats... and magazine interview spats... first between the kids now between the parents.. i grand parents or other relatives don't have to get involved in this khandaani dushmani...and daddy anil... i guess before picking on daddy rishi he forgot that he himself behaved like a child and blasted of a young actor named abhay deol... alteast daddy rishi cools off easily after heated arguments... maybe he flip flops but atleast he moves on.. but daddy anil still seems to hanging on to his grudge against the harmless abhay deol...
Kahaani daddy daddy ki. πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Nothing much happening in Dramawood.. i mean Bollywood these days.. all we are seeing is an aftermath of KWK... little tabloid spats... and magazine interview spats... first between the kids now between the parents.. i grand parents or other relatives don't have to get involved in this khandaani dushmani...and daddy anil... i guess before picking on daddy rishi he forgot that he himself behaved like a child and blasted of a young actor named abhay deol... alteast daddy rishi cools off easily after heated arguments... maybe he flip flops but atleast he moves on.. but daddy anil still seems to hanging on to his grudge against the harmless abhay deol...

advice doosron ke liye hoti hai naa, apne liye thodi...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A little dig at Rishi there, entertaining still. They should help each other to a local pub down a few drinks rejoice in merriment and forget it all
Edited by Kabeer. - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New tagline for KWK season 4
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TallyHo what does that mean I cant read HindiπŸ˜†

And yeah I actually enjoyed the interview thanks for sharing!
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

TallyHo what does that mean I cant read HindiπŸ˜†

And yeah I actually enjoyed the interview thanks for sharing!

It will lose its essence in translation but I'll try...

It means...

" please dont exhibit your wisdom here...everyone who comes here is wise!!"πŸ˜›
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

New tagline for KWK season 4

Love it.πŸ‘πŸ˜†