Kismat
Kismat

Kabir-Lubna (Page 4)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Amy...the Zulekha shown in Monday or Tuesday's episode seemed like a little kid...some 11 - 12 years. From Sapna's conversation last week, Vicky is ready to go to university in the US...or he is at least thinking about it...that makes him 16 - 17 I guess.

hey, they didn't show Zulekha, they showed Farid's daughter, Naseem so I think you might be confusing the two. Remember the conversation Kabir and Lubna had about Zulekha? I think she is also studying in some private school like Vicky is away from home. Lubna had asked if Zulekha had called Kabir. So I am assuming she is studying away from home as well.

I think the 60 episodes is perfect for this show. It's not the type of show that should go on for a long time, it just doesn't have that type of story. I really like the pace of this show, it's not slow so it keeps interest up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I think the 60 episodes is perfect for this show. It's not the type of show that should go on for a long time, it just doesn't have that type of story. I really like the pace of this show, it's not slow so it keeps interest up.

WORD!  I like the fact that the show had finite number of episodes and that it would get a logical, proper end than forced endings that come from forced closures of the shows due channel's pressure to shut down.
The pace of the show is good too, at times it takes on the jet speed, but never has it slowed down to snail speed. As the show reaches its climax, it is getting all the more interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosescanuck-umzshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index