India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Kabir-Lubna (Page 2)

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
So Mubarak is head of some terrorist organisation. He is happy that his son Farid did something, which will damage India's economy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteBheegiBasantishamilNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Woohoo! Maya's here.Dancing

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Aditya Raj-Sapna: They got more time to understand each other and at every stage of life, Sapna stood by him and trusted him even in Vasu's case. Time to time, she tried to mend Aditya's relationships with people around him when she felt that he was forgetting them. She never left his side and she understood his dreams and ambition. She loved the determined and suave Aditya Raj so perhaps it was an easy transition for her. She has strong, right values that influence Aditya Raj in a positive way. True that! couldn't have said it better. I really like ARM-Sapna relationship because it appears to be so natural and well devoid of the unnecessary melodrama that is a gold standard in indian telly leads when they get married---if you know what i meanLOL

Kabir-Lubna: Lubna was this calm and sweet girl who loved naive Kabir. As Kabir climbed the ladder of success and became Nawab Kabir, she was left behind because she couldn't understand his aspiration or obsession to gain the respect that Aditya Raj commands. His way was not hers anymore so she backed out from that path. The transition for her was difficult and she couldn't fit into Kabir's way of life. Today they are two strangers living under one roof. Kabir's relationship with Tamanna is more emotional than physical. Even at home, he is always concerned about others and Lubna is quietly doing her duties. She is kind of indifferent now. He is not Farid because latter goes to women for his physical needs alone whereas Kabir is now emotionally involved with Tamanna. For a relationship to sustain, both partners should always understand each other. I'm not condoning Kabir's infidelity, just trying to evaluate both relationships.I agree about the part that Lubna didn't keep it up with Kabir as he climbed the ladder of success. But he already knew about her personality and her likes going in to the relationship. there was a scene between the two right before wedding when they go out for dinner at a high end restaurant where Lubna tells him that she likes him as he was. She repeated the same on the wedding night too. I'm not saying that she's completely excusable here. yeah she very well should have tried to keep up with Kabir's aspirations and change. But her background plays a big part in all this i guess. unlike Sapna, who came from New York, Lubna was from a middle class or lower middle class background and well brought up in india...she represented the traditional indian woman of that time. May be that's why when she got married, she took on to the traditional wife role in the relationship ..you know where woman stays home and takes care of the family and stuff.
anyhow, leaving that aside, I don't think that whatever Kabir did was ethically and morally right. if his relationship with that "other" woman was just up to sharing past or present feelings, then it would have been ok...BUT he slept with her. None of the world's excuses could ever count for that, don't ya think? Just because you fall out of love with your wife/partner, does not mean that you could cheat on her, can you? Just think of it this way--- Had lubna not brought the issue up in front of him, he would have never let her know that he is involved with other woman and would have continued keeping Lubna in the dark, wouldn't he have?
One can understand that he needed someone to share his feelings and his aspirations with, but he certainly didn't need a bed buddy, did he?

It so often happens that some forget the people who stood by them when they were nobody. And sometimes it's difficult to keep up with flourishing people. In the end, one regrets losing the love of family and loved ones. True that! and Kabir will definitely feel it later in his life when he's left all alone with his success and wealth but there's no one left to share his happiness with...neither his wife nor his only daughter, Exactly how Abel's condition was at the end.

ARM will still have Sapna by his side till the very end just how Kate was with Kane. Gosh darn it! this show's nearing the end very very very soon. Ermm

Loved your post Maya and especially the part about comparison of two relationships. 

I might have went overboard Stern Smile  but lol...i think with my 16years old brain and there's only something i know up till nowLOL so do excuse me.Embarrassed

Edited by Ramy25 - 05 May 2011 at 8:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiTheDilettanteshivani003BingeBheegiBasantiBlueberry_07

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@Shreya and Vini--- Well what i think about Lubna's stance on divorce is the same as you guys. Why did she say that?

but then when you think of it from her standpoint and the age in which they are right now, may be "divorce" wasn't an acceptable thing in Indian society then and that it was looked down upon and the kids suffered the stigma of being a child of divorced parents...i don't know...i'm just assuming. what do you all think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiveil_of_rosesTheDilettanteshivani003BingeBheegiBasantishamilBlueberry_07

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaitelesoapshivani003BingeNymeriaBheegiBasantishamilAutumn.Blueberry_07

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Oh that was sad. that anecdote you mentioned and i guess Kabir-Lubna's story does seem similar to that. it's sad for both Lubna and for Kabir. I liked the maturity in their conversation. Lubna's words did seem to affect kabir or so it seemed.

I really like the way they have shown 3 different sorts of relationships among the three couples of this show-- ARM-Sapna and Kabir-Lubna being the major ones and then there is Mini-Hanif relationship. Each of these relationships  have their own unique aspect associated with it.

on a side note--- Why aren't they showing anything about Vicky-Zulekha yet? Are they just going to pop out of nowhere in the last week?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaitelesoapTheDilettanteBingeBheegiBasantishamilBlueberry_07

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hola chicas...Hug

Infidelity...its a complex topic. Some days ago I had said the writers had not really delved in to the divide between Lubna and Kabir and I still feel the same way. Did Lubna ever know that she was not meeting Kabir's emotional needs before yesterday? Lubna has been shown living in her own world...home, child, husband...not much beyond it! Kabir is now the world wise business man. Some onus falls on him to bring Lubna along or at least let her know she is being left behind. I get he is lonely...Lubna does not get his life or ambitions or work but she did not back when they met too. He has been shown being quite abrupt with her during that Manali vacation for example. Before "sleeping" with Tamanna, Kabir was openly flirting with her and visited her...the conversation came later! So his physical desires gained priority but the emotional ones were met too as an added benefit! Anyway...I feel more for Lubna in this situation. I loved how she confronted Kabir...straight on...no melodrama! Her not wanting a divorce probably has to do with both her own belief system and the era.

Coming back to yesterday's episode...I enjoyed Mini's little breakdown as she recited the namaz! Well done!

Then there was the discussion around bombing Bombay...Unhappy...took me back to that era! Mubarak is something else...cannot wait for Kabir to find out who he truly is!

Telesoap & Akhl...Hiya...have not chatted with you guys before. I'm Jaya!

Edited by darlunia - 05 May 2011 at 10:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaitelesoapveil_of_rosesshivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriashamilBlueberry_07

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Amy...the Zulekha shown in Monday or Tuesday's episode seemed like a little kid...some 11 - 12 years. From Sapna's conversation last week, Vicky is ready to go to university in the US...or he is at least thinking about it...that makes him 16 - 17 I guess.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiveil_of_rosesshivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriaBlueberry_07

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
watched 3 episodes all togather on set india...Big smile

@kabir..*$%*&#@#[email protected]% u r not hiding now n open n u have no ans y r u cheating lubnaAngry

how i wish mubarak beats fahid again n kabir too...
go mubarak LOL but seriously i dont support that...thr are better ways to explain

@lubna denying for divorce...well tht happens, have seen many such cases...for the sack of society n kids women do like tht...plus its a stimga too...bt best part was asking direct question...Clap wow i really like this attitudeThumbs Up
@kabir-lubna relationship...well it takes 2 ppl to make a relationship strong & beautiful...if lubna was not emotionally with kabir..did kabir try to improve relationship..he said he lost interest since few yrs...well than y didnt he try to revive relationship?if lubna cudnt understand him even he cudnt understand lubna...
plus he slept with tamanna so 4 me its more physical relationship than emotional..
i even agree than emotional relationship may lead to physical relation bt all i see is kabir feels lubna isnt classy,attractive etc..he had no reasons...he was giving lame excusesAngry  

@natasha & nasim..poor souls, natasha is too naive...i wish she takes a stand

@fahid...i hope he rots in jail...he deserves it.

@ARM & sapna...lovely relationship...i adore ARM for his love for his wife..Approve their relationship is beyond tiff & differences they have.. one of reason may be sapna knows him well & balances relationship pretty well...but she can say watever she wants to him & ARM listens to her...he values her opinionsThumbs Up

@adi-mini my 2nd fav scene after adi-sapna

@mini OMG when she was driving car n stoped in b/w i lost a heartbeat... n than saying namaz again n againCry  a perfect scene to watch... she was scared for herself n hanif..

@hanif n mini hug...adorableCry

i wish 2 see vicky n zulekha soonDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003BingeNymeriashamilBlueberry_07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index