Kismat
Kismat

Kabir-Lubna

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Kabir-Lubna: Is it the end of their relationship?Broken Heart
He said so easily that he's got no reason for his cheating or that he finds Lubna is no longer the partner who would share happiness, sorrows and dreams with or that their paths don't seem to collide now.Stern Smile

I liked the execution in that scene. More than Kabir, i liked Lubna in that moment. Till now, i thought lubna was this submissive sort of wife character but she got me by surprise there! The way she questioned Kabir straight up in his face was something that even Sapna couldn't doShocked. She didn't yell, didn't cry or mellow...she just looked straight in his eyes and reminded him of how they came to be. It was Kabir who stole glances away from Lubna...he couldn't look straight in her eyes and answer her.  Isn't he ashamed even a bit for what he did? Angry Just straight out blurts out he that she's not the partner he hoped to have? Why? S.O.B Angry LOL

I think today's episode totally belonged to Lubna and that Kabir-Lubna scene was the only thing worth watching today. Everything else was major meh.Sleepy

Missed ARM and Sapna though.LOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaitelesoapsiyonamalinnTheSnowmanmy_viewveil_of_rosessecretkeeperTheDilettanteIsha.Ishashivani003BingeBlueberry_07shamilAutumnnBheegiBasantimonardeepikabanerjee

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Kabir...Angry. Off to watch today's episode. Please Babaji...protect Mini! Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapshivani003BingeShellJATheDilettanteNymeriaBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Have yet to watch the episode, Amy.. But woah, the writers sure are destroying Kabir's character bit by bit with every episode now ROFL Why's he taking that tone on her? BTW love the comparison you brought in to Sapna! Glad there's at least something in Lubna to look out for otherwise she came across as quite timid and boring a character LOL

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 04 May 2011 at 2:42pm

telesoapshivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantishamil

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaitelesoapsiyonamalinnspsharmilaveil_of_rosesIsha.Ishashivani003BingeBlueberry_07shamilAutumnnBheegiBasantiNymeriamonar

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Amy, I even liked the Mini scene! Never expected her to say the namaz. Shocked That scene was kinda sad and brilliant. Star

I second Maya here. Kabir shared his past and is emotionally involved with Tamanna here. His origin, his success story, his take on him being Hindu/muslim...  Lubna could never understand his ambitions and dreams as he climbed the ladder of success. Like she says I'm the same, simple girl whom you met in the shop.. while Kabir has changed with time. 

And comparisons are bound to be there between 2 men but ARM was born with luxury and fortune so his relationships with his loved ones was the same. Not considering Minni or his mom here cuz it was they who chose to abandon him. Whereas Kabir had to fight with fate and emotionally deal with circumstances. From an underdog to a hotel owner, he has come a long way- unlike ARM who was born with a silver spoon. 

Another thing that I am confused about is Lubna's stance on divorce. I mean, she is willing to accept him in some other lady's arms for the sake of their daughter's happiness. I dont know whether to call her a strong woman or a weak one. Confused I think even Sapna, for that matter, didn't care whether ARM slept with Vasu or not- his love for her was above anything. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapsiyonaveil_of_rosesshivani003Isha.IshaTheDilettanteBlueberry_07BheegiBasantiNymeria

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
random...bt does sona sheth aka taiyab sheth -the character is inspired from haji mastan??????/

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the posts!! I hoped Kabir would be a different man than what he turned out to be!  I guess his needs changed with time. Wish Lubna moves on too!! The Mini and Hanif hug was cute. Good to see that they are happy with each other. As for Mubarak, I wonder what he is up to? I am a bit confused regarding his profession. Will be waiting for tonight's episode!!

shivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantishamilBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Thank god Mini didn't die. LOL I was happy for that!

I don't get why they're still hanging on to the Farid track. Instead of that, i rather they start on Vicky and Zulekha already. As for Rihanna, I don't know whether she sincerely felt concerned for her daughter or was just concerned over the fact that Farid is no longer associated with Nawab Kabir and Gautam, my my it took you quite long to finally tell your wife off huh? ROFL What a loser!

Kabir/Lubna scene was good. I'd expected her to ask him for a divorce. I don't like this whole "Lets stay together for the sake of our daughter's happiness" ... I think more strength is required to stay with your partner in the same house despite knowing that he's having an affair with someone as opposed to leaving them forever.

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 05 May 2011 at 6:42am

veil_of_rosesshivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantishamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index