Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Beautiful Memories Brought Back-Updated Pg 3 (Page 2)

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

MJHT started again? Which channel? where? OMGG please tell me someone!
Ya It started again but in Pakistan..Kohenoor channel every wednesday and thursday 8 pmDay Dreaming

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMGG Shafaquee..!! Day Dreaming  AMAZINGGG post yaar,,!!! Hug    Hug       Seriously i was sooo engrossed in the whole epi and it felt sooo gud to see my MJHT back on my onscreen..!! I was overwhelmed with the happiness inside me..Day Dreaming Samrat's naughtiness, Gunjan's innocent, Nupur's cuteness, and Mayank's dignified personality..!! Goshhh..!! It felt like a dream watching it all once again..! ! Day Dreaming     And my mom was like' OMGG!! Phir se shuru hogaya..!! Ab to Sumi i.e me, Gayeee kaam se..!! '  ROFL   ROFL   Ermm  But m sooo excited to see the whole journey once again and u said it all in ur post..!! Hug    Beauuutifully written..!! Clap Heart 
Seriously, now we are lost again in TV screens again after MJHT ended and that was honestly, very pleasant to see all of them again...now waiting for todays episode anxiously, SaJan first meetingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashizin

u know i won't lie but now i feel jealous of u all guys ErmmROFLbut thats seriously awesome to see such a topic after so so long time abt mjht i think after 6 month we r getting update after telecasting epi Tonguei wish we would be also lucky to get repeats of mjht again it will be seriously awesome to cherish those memories again and to keep it in our heart forever Heartand ya do enjoy hon guys Hug
Thanks aashi for replyingHug

Really feeling awesome and out of the world on making a topic on regular MJHT episodes...believe me, it felt heavenly after watching the very first episode...All our favourites in one screen yet again, even my bro and sis were equally excited to see it...My bro was actually watching it for Samrat, my sis for Mayank and me for SaJan...Now I wont tease you anymore as u're already jealousROFLLOL

aashizin

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal_Chaudhary

Wow
Day DreamingDancing
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SG-Obssession

u know i won't lie but now i feel jealous of u all guys ErmmROFLbut thats seriously awesome to see such a topic after so so long time abt mjht i think after 6 month we r getting update after telecasting epi Tonguei wish we would be also lucky to get repeats of mjht again it will be seriously awesome to cherish those memories again and to keep it in our heart forever Heartand ya do enjoy hon guys Hug

Really feeling awesome and out of the world on making a topic on regular MJHT episodes...believe me, it felt heavenly after watching the very first episode...All our favourites in one screen yet again, even my bro and sis were equally excited to see it...My bro was actually watching it for Samrat, my sis for Mayank and me for SaJan...Now I wont tease you anymore as u're already jealousROFLLOL

u r already teasing me  ErmmROFL

Sanlicious

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SG-Obssession

u r already teasing me  ErmmROFL
HahahahahaROFLROFLWhen it comes to SaJan and MJHT, I can do anythingLOL
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awww...! wwooww... happy 4 u guyss n sad fr myseellff
dont have dat channeell...
bbtt srsly ur post refresshhhed memorriesss

Sanlicious

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler