Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashizin

u know i won't lie but now i feel jealous of u all guys 🤔🤣but thats seriously awesome to see such a topic after so so long time abt mjht i think after 6 month we r getting update after telecasting epi 😛i wish we would be also lucky to get repeats of mjht again it will be seriously awesome to cherish those memories again and to keep it in our heart forever ❤️and ya do enjoy hon guys 🤗

Thanks aashi for replying🤗

Really feeling awesome and out of the world on making a topic on regular MJHT episodes...believe me, it felt heavenly after watching the very first episode...All our favourites in one screen yet again, even my bro and sis were equally excited to see it...My bro was actually watching it for Samrat, my sis for Mayank and me for SaJan...Now I wont tease you anymore as u're already jealous🤣😆

Sanlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

Wow

😍
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

Thanks aashi for replying🤗

Really feeling awesome and out of the world on making a topic on regular MJHT episodes...believe me, it felt heavenly after watching the very first episode...All our favourites in one screen yet again, even my bro and sis were equally excited to see it...My bro was actually watching it for Samrat, my sis for Mayank and me for SaJan...Now I wont tease you anymore as u're already jealous🤣😆

u r already teasing me  🤔🤣
Sanlicious thumbnail

u r already teasing me  🤔🤣

Hahahahaha🤣🤣When it comes to SaJan and MJHT, I can do anything😆
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww...! wwooww... happy 4 u guyss n sad fr myseellff
dont have dat channeell...
bbtt srsly ur post refresshhhed memorriesss
Sanlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: samratrocks

awww...! wwooww... happy 4 u guyss n sad fr myseellff

dont have dat channeell...
bbtt srsly ur post refresshhhed memorriesss

Thankuuu sooo much🤗
Sanlicious thumbnail

Every College has it's One and Only Hero but, Excel is the college with two Classic Stars...One in Basketball and the other in Studies...One is the biggest Flirt and the other is Akkdu-Saddu, One is as sweet as honey and the other is as matured as can be!!!

Presenting the heart-throbs of Excel, Mayank Sharma and Samrat Shergill😍

And with this, the second episode itself displays their confrontation!!! Oh Gosh, They are the BEST whatsoever👍🏼

The Morena sisters entered in Mumbai with lots of hopes, dreams and aspirations to live their lives to the fullest but, didn't they know, they are gonna be trapped in problems in Excel through Excelians...infact their own siblings😕

Here, they enter Excel in sheer darkness and reach the poolside where their Grand Welcome is awaiting!

Our sweet and innocent Gunjan pushes Chacko in the chair and he smashed into the wall😆 No wonder how did she manage, she didn't even hit a 'machar' ever🤣

OMG...SaJan First Meeting, Samrat glaring her blankly and without blinking an eye😲

And then her sweet statement ''Hamara irada unhe girane ka bilkul bhi nahi tha''

To catch more of the fun, Bhavesh, Nupur's dance, SaJan pool scene...Will have to wait till wednesday.

aashizin thumbnail

Hahahahaha🤣🤣When it comes to SaJan and MJHT, I can do anything😆

oh ok 🤣🤣🤣i wish i will get chance soon 🤣🤣🤣
Sanlicious thumbnail

oh ok 🤣🤣🤣i wish i will get chance soon 🤣🤣🤣

Ya Sure, U're always welcome🤣
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Every College has it's One and Only Hero but, Excel is the college with two Classic Stars...One in Basketball and the other in Studies...One is the biggest Flirt and the other is Akkdu-Saddu, One is as sweet as honey and the other is as matured as can be!!!

Presenting the heart-throbs of Excel, Mayank Sharma and Samrat Shergill😍

And with this, the second episode itself displays their confrontation!!! Oh Gosh, They are the BEST whatsoever👍🏼

The Morena sisters entered in Mumbai with lots of hopes, dreams and aspirations to live their lives to the fullest but, didn't they know, they are gonna be trapped in problems in Excel through Excelians...infact their own siblings😕

Here, they enter Excel in sheer darkness and reach the poolside where their Grand Welcome is awaiting!

Our sweet and innocent Gunjan pushes Chacko in the chair and he smashed into the wall😆 No wonder how did she manage, she didn't even hit a 'machar' ever🤣

OMG...SaJan First Meeting, Samrat glaring her blankly and without blinking an eye😲

And then her sweet statement ''Hamara irada unhe girane ka bilkul bhi nahi tha''

To catch more of the fun, Bhavesh, Nupur's dance, SaJan pool scene...Will have to wait till wednesday.

I love my all those memory regarding mjht's those days.I can't count that my mom and me how many times see Sajan's pool scene.From those scene We both become Mohit's crazy fans till now our craziness is increasing day by day.
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 12 years ago