India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PIA'S SMS TO AUNTY

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
first when she smsed haseena by introducing herself, haseena as usual replied saying yeah we know each other and we can meet whenever we want...
to this pia was surprised that she knows them then who cud be sid's parents...
Dont it strike you to immd call them up and find out who they are...why drag to tomorrow at 6' o clock?...
i mean bath khatam, just call up, find out its haseena then she can be shocked abt it...in real life if there was such situation, we would immd call up the person when we get a msg saying we know each other...

i found it silly...do you also guys think that this was just a drag and sooo unreal?

plz comment...

ps: did u guys also notice abhay while driving the car, he says aaj rath hostel mein dekhthein hai BIG BROTHER LOL (just like sid says LITTLE BROTHER)

Edited by kisivaj - 04 May 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyxXxNoreen786xXxPari-Gupta-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Actually there are too many things we know they are doing for drag and silly ..dont even fit in real life.

As human we get so excited to know things ...def if someone know us we would have called . But it is PKYEK ...character are in peace  . It is understood they want to drag for somemore time... But i just hope CV dont forget to shows us the scene of 6 clock ...

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Actually there are too many things we know they are doing for drag and silly ..dont even fit in real life.

As human we get so excited to know things ...def if someone know us we would have called . But it is PKYEK ...character are in peace  . It is understood they want to drag for somemore time... But i just hope CV dont forget to shows us the scene of 6 clock ...

hahaa exactly tomorrow 6 clock mean a lot of time for them in the show, by then sid, misha, pia and abhay scenes in hostel and i hope cv's dont forget to show that 6' o clock scene...
or may be they will show she cannot make it up to meet haseena at the coffee shop...Angry
thats again a stupid drag...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy-rupa-

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
mayb piya will know sid is bad whn he will try to steal papers from misha and so wont bother about the 6 o clock meeting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index