Yeh Ishq Haaye

Excited about Mallika-expose track!

meera_love thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Will it happen? 

Will that dumb looking writer reveal truths about Mallika? God I am really excited...I hope there is no anti climax to this... 

What do you all think? I do admit its a little too early for Mallika to come out in open...but what the hell, I WANT IT SOOO BAAAD!!!

Loving the Akshari-Lonavala track as well...

YIH is getting damn interesting 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes...me too want this truth to cum out soon...but I guess Mallika will sumhow stop the writer from saying it...it mite not cum out so soon...

I think there might be a possibility that Mallika might put the whole blame on Puja...

Btw right now, I m more interested why that man who helped Puja in her suicide natak has cum to meet her????

Is he going to blackmail PUJA now or something...that would be great...lol...😃

But all this should happen in AKSHARI presence...isnt it?
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
meera_love thumbnail
wowowowoowow excatly!!! that man will definitely blackmail puja!!! i had totally missed out on that!

blessings to u frenz4u for reminding me 😊

actually even i am more excited about puja's expose rather than mallika's! and of course AKSHARI's union ❤️
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yet again Mallika saved herself !!!!
But i feel bad for poor RANBIR ,...😒 he really loves Mallika and wants to marry her but this stupid MALLIKA is fooling him...😡

Btw, loved the way Puja was hiding from that man yesterday...🤣...I enjoyed that scene a lot !!!! 😃 
meera_love thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

yet again Mallika saved herself !!!!

But i feel bad for poor RANBIR ,...😒 he really loves Mallika and wants to marry her but this stupid MALLIKA is fooling him...😡

Btw, loved the way Puja was hiding from that man yesterday...🤣...I enjoyed that scene a lot !!!! 😃 

Yaaa i know yaar Mallika itni bewkoof hai! I mean here's this perfect guy in every way - Ranbir...he's rich, handsome, loving and powerful... and he is crazy about her...how can a girl look beyond? Career theek hai, but all the useless saazish n all? Just pointless!

Even Manjari...Akshay is another perfect man...usko bhi taken for granted!

Are these chics so muddled?

About the Puja scene...ohhh i bloody loved it!!!! Wanna see more Puja-scared-face!!!!