Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Excited about Mallika-expose track!

meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Will it happen? 

Will that dumb looking writer reveal truths about Mallika? God I am really excited...I hope there is no anti climax to this... Ouch

What do you all think? I do admit its a little too early for Mallika to come out in open...but what the hell, I WANT IT SOOO BAAAD!!!

Loving the Akshari-Lonavala track as well...

YIH is getting damn interesting ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Yes...me too want this truth to cum out soon...but I guess Mallika will sumhow stop the writer from saying it...it mite not cum out so soon...

I think there might be a possibility that Mallika might put the whole blame on Puja...

Btw right now, I m more interested why that man who helped Puja in her suicide natak has cum to meet her????

Is he going to blackmail PUJA now or something...that would be great...lol...Big smile

But all this should happen in AKSHARI presence...isnt it?

Edited by frenz4u - 05 May 2011 at 4:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_loveronnie85-Swetha-

meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
wowowowoowow excatly!!! that man will definitely blackmail puja!!! i had totally missed out on that!

blessings to u frenz4u for reminding me Smile

actually even i am more excited about puja's expose rather than mallika's! and of course AKSHARI's union Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
yet again Mallika saved herself !!!!
But i feel bad for poor RANBIR ,...Disapprove he really loves Mallika and wants to marry her but this stupid MALLIKA is fooling him...Angry

Btw, loved the way Puja was hiding from that man yesterday...ROFL...I enjoyed that scene a lot !!!! Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_love-Swetha-

meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

yet again Mallika saved herself !!!!
But i feel bad for poor RANBIR ,...Disapprove he really loves Mallika and wants to marry her but this stupid MALLIKA is fooling him...Angry

Btw, loved the way Puja was hiding from that man yesterday...ROFL...I enjoyed that scene a lot !!!! Big smile 

Yaaa i know yaar Mallika itni bewkoof hai! I mean here's this perfect guy in every way - Ranbir...he's rich, handsome, loving and powerful... and he is crazy about her...how can a girl look beyond? Career theek hai, but all the useless saazish n all? Just pointless!

Even Manjari...Akshay is another perfect man...usko bhi taken for granted!

Are these chics so muddled?

About the Puja scene...ohhh i bloody loved it!!!! Wanna see more Puja-scared-face!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index