Navya

ANYA TO BE SEEN THROUGH A KEYHOLE !! - JASOOSI??

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today, rama bhabi's NABYA finally reached the house !!
But her entry again disappointed as she was scolded by ANANT's dadi. How rudely she speaks 😡

The 'tomorrow' was very funny. Ofcourse rama bhabi or her lil' sis was peeping through the key hole. But may be Ritz or Appy.
Chalo , whosoever yaar ; but i feel that Navya's coming alone to the function will be in bad books of dadi.
But let's hope for the best. Maa ka toh dil jeet hi liya hai ; nimisha ko achhi lagi ; dada ji bhi uske naam se impressed lag rahe the; rahi baat baaki gharwalon ki toh woh kal unse bhi millegi-- i saw it on SBS😉

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaa I don't like this bua daadi...she is always in high temperature...😡...
hope this Rama can't get to know that Navya is Anant friend...but I love the precap...wow
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bua dadi s very rude yar..though i like wn she taunts rama 😆 ..otherwise she s horrible..hope navya impresses rest f d family too.. And i feel tat keyhole jaasoosi s rama's plan..Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Today, rama bhabi's NABYA finally reached the house !!
But her entry again disappointed as she was scolded by ANANT's dadi. How rudely she speaks 😡

The 'tomorrow' was very funny. Ofcourse rama bhabi or her lil' sis was peeping through the key hole. But may be Ritz or Appy.
Chalo , whosoever yaar ; but i feel that Navya's coming alone to the function will be in bad books of dadi.
But let's hope for the best. Maa ka toh dil jeet hi liya hai ; nimisha ko achhi lagi ; dada ji bhi uske naam se impressed lag rahe the; rahi baat baaki gharwalon ki toh woh kal unse bhi millegi-- i saw it on SBS😉

PLSSS POST THE LINK OF SBS

harshad.diwani thumbnail
dadi's behaviour was so rude with navya,,,,rama will try to meet anant & navya in camera as we saw in precape she is looking in keyhole what is happenening between anant-navya...but she wont get any prove cz anant knows his bhabhi's intention...
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate rama...the way she says debarji, instead of devarji, it is irritating...
i just hope she doesnt get any proof against them..their story has just took off
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolzz.. dat jassoooss pathetiic rama n shagguun!! arrghh
n nabya ka bad impressioonn on bua dadiii

pluviophile. thumbnail
thx 4 da info nd Yea Jasoosi karna achi baat nai hai Rama bhabi,Nai toh Piiraablem hojaagayi ðŸ˜¡
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dis bua daadi is olwayz high tempered...agrhhh...bechari Navya ko dara diya...nd it was Rama who was watchin thru keyhole...! BTW wot abr SBS ?? wen it showed ??😕
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Today, we saw that navya didn't meet anyone personally. I think they might have changed. But i would tell u that i saw it on SBS on YouTube . Chalo pehle bahot baar aisa hua hai :-)