Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ANYA TO BE SEEN THROUGH A KEYHOLE !! - JASOOSI??

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Today, rama bhabi's NABYA finally reached the house !!
But her entry again disappointed as she was scolded by ANANT's dadi. How rudely she speaks Angry

The 'tomorrow' was very funny. Ofcourse rama bhabi or her lil' sis was peeping through the key hole. But may be Ritz or Appy.
Chalo , whosoever yaar ; but i feel that Navya's coming alone to the function will be in bad books of dadi.
But let's hope for the best. Maa ka toh dil jeet hi liya hai ; nimisha ko achhi lagi ; dada ji bhi uske naam se impressed lag rahe the; rahi baat baaki gharwalon ki toh woh kal unse bhi millegi-- i saw it on SBSWink

Edited by Edwardtabs - 04 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10silver4karanbristi04madhu_sridharsihuVarsha-01samratrocks.Juhi.pluviophile.

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Yaaa I don't like this bua daadi...she is always in high temperature...Angry...
hope this Rama can't get to know that Navya is Anant friend...but I love the precap...wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Bua dadi s very rude yar..though i like wn she taunts rama LOL ..otherwise she s horrible..hope navya impresses rest f d family too.. And i feel tat keyhole jaasoosi s rama's plan..

Edited by mythili2 - 05 May 2011 at 2:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEbe-happy-always

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Today, rama bhabi's NABYA finally reached the house !!
But her entry again disappointed as she was scolded by ANANT's dadi. How rudely she speaks Angry

The 'tomorrow' was very funny. Ofcourse rama bhabi or her lil' sis was peeping through the key hole. But may be Ritz or Appy.
Chalo , whosoever yaar ; but i feel that Navya's coming alone to the function will be in bad books of dadi.
But let's hope for the best. Maa ka toh dil jeet hi liya hai ; nimisha ko achhi lagi ; dada ji bhi uske naam se impressed lag rahe the; rahi baat baaki gharwalon ki toh woh kal unse bhi millegi-- i saw it on SBSWink

PLSSS POST THE LINK OF SBS

harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
dadi's behaviour was so rude with navya,,,,rama will try to meet anant & navya in camera as we saw in precape she is looking in keyhole what is happenening between anant-navya...but she wont get any prove cz anant knows his bhabhi's intention...
saumya{roka} Senior Member
saumya{roka}
saumya{roka}

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i hate rama...the way she says debarji, instead of devarji, it is irritating...
i just hope she doesnt get any proof against them..their story has just took off
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
lolzz.. dat jassoooss pathetiic rama n shagguun!! arrghh
n nabya ka bad impressioonn on bua dadiii

be-happy-always

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
thx 4 da info nd Yea Jasoosi karna achi baat nai hai Rama bhabi,Nai toh Piiraablem hojaagayi Angry

be-happy-always

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index