Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Wat logic?? (Page 2)

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyot_puja

Doctor told Gauri if the truth is forced upon Rudra then he will go mad. But if the truth is not revealed to Rudra all Sangini lovers will go mad out of frautration watching this senseless track. Oh god! help all Sangini lovers to remain sane till this track gets over .

Hahahaha ROFL I feel the same way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaJuhiRThamesriver

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrita0901

Originally posted by jyot_puja

Doctor told Gauri if the truth is forced upon Rudra then he will go mad. But if the truth is not revealed to Rudra all Sangini lovers will go mad out of frautration watching this senseless track. Oh god! help all Sangini lovers to remain sane till this track gets over .

Hahahaha ROFL I feel the same way.

We were just so HAPPY to get rid of Ram-Revathy track and were looking forward to a fresh romantic track.  And now it barely started for a couple of  weeks, and we already hate it and want it to be over.  Angry  Thanks CVs 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujaDarine1980

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashya

How come R slept next 2 G wen he cud have adjusted himself on a chair also... Even wen he was married 2 her , he adjusted sleepin nywhr... Wat r Cv's tryin 2 show?? or they think tht the viewers r fools...

We wanted a romantic track; so this is what we get.  This is the CVs' idea of a romantic scene.  So very creative Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujaThamesriverDarine1980

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Even the way he was helping Gauri get up from where she was sitting and then helping her lie down was weird. She can perfectly walk no problems so why was he being so ummm touchy with her. It looked like he was helping a pregnant woman with a bulgin tummy the way he was helping her. A man never gets so touchy with a married woman.

Edited by Anuhia - 05 May 2011 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10JuhiR

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhia

Even the way he was helping Gauri get up from where she was sitting and then helping her lie down was weird. She can perfectly walk no problems so why was he being so ummm touchy with her. It looked like he was helping a pregnant woman with a bulgin tummy the way he was helping her. A man never gets so touchy with a married woman.

So true. I was thinking the same. It was so weird if him to hold her like that and lay her down. and once he did it almost looked like he touched her bottom! Lol.

And it was super bizarre that he would lay down next to her when he thinks she's married and if he supposedly loves another woman. There was plenty of space in that house for him to make himself comfy... Who writes this stuff????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shopaholic83jyot_pujaJuhiRThamesriver

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

So true. I was thinking the same. It was so weird if him to hold her like that and lay her down. and once he did it almost looked like he touched her bottom! Lol.

And it was super bizarre that he would lay down next to her when he thinks she's married and if he supposedly loves another woman. There was plenty of space in that house for him to make himself comfy... Who writes this stuff????

@bold really. The Rudra I know would never do that. The Cvs are just writing the scene before the shot takes place is all I can think.

Edited by Anuhia - 06 May 2011 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zaara10

@bold really. The Rudra I know would never do that. The Cvs are just writing the scene before the shot takes place is all I can think.

Absolutely.  They just make up a scene before the shoot.  I don't think they have a designated script writer, otherwise it could not be so foolish!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamesriverjakr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index