Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Wat logic?? - Page 2

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kashya

How come R slept next 2 G wen he cud have adjusted himself on a chair also... Even wen he was married 2 her , he adjusted sleepin nywhr... Wat r Cv's tryin 2 show?? or they think tht the viewers r fools...

We wanted a romantic track; so this is what we get.  This is the CVs' idea of a romantic scene.  So very creative 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even the way he was helping Gauri get up from where she was sitting and then helping her lie down was weird. She can perfectly walk no problems so why was he being so ummm touchy with her. It looked like he was helping a pregnant woman with a bulgin tummy the way he was helping her. A man never gets so touchy with a married woman. Edited by Anuhia - 12 years ago
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anuhia

Even the way he was helping Gauri get up from where she was sitting and then helping her lie down was weird. She can perfectly walk no problems so why was he being so ummm touchy with her. It looked like he was helping a pregnant woman with a bulgin tummy the way he was helping her. A man never gets so touchy with a married woman.

So true. I was thinking the same. It was so weird if him to hold her like that and lay her down. and once he did it almost looked like he touched her bottom! Lol.

And it was super bizarre that he would lay down next to her when he thinks she's married and if he supposedly loves another woman. There was plenty of space in that house for him to make himself comfy... Who writes this stuff????
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara10

So true. I was thinking the same. It was so weird if him to hold her like that and lay her down. and once he did it almost looked like he touched her bottom! Lol.

And it was super bizarre that he would lay down next to her when he thinks she's married and if he supposedly loves another woman. There was plenty of space in that house for him to make himself comfy... Who writes this stuff????

@bold really. The Rudra I know would never do that. The Cvs are just writing the scene before the shot takes place is all I can think.
Edited by Anuhia - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anuhia

@bold really. The Rudra I know would never do that. The Cvs are just writing the scene before the shot takes place is all I can think.

Absolutely.  They just make up a scene before the shoot.  I don't think they have a designated script writer, otherwise it could not be so foolish!