India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Wat logic??

kashya Senior Member
kashya
kashya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
How come R slept next 2 G wen he cud have adjusted himself on a chair also... Even wen he was married 2 her , he adjusted sleepin nywhr... Wat r Cv's tryin 2 show?? or they think tht the viewers r fools...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujazaara10cutegirl94JuhiR--AiSha--monaghoshThamesriverShineonDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you... R should have slept on a chair, not near a woman who is supposed to be married ! No logic there !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaJuhiR--AiSha--Thamesrivermonaghosh

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Yea I was wondering the same-thing Rudra is good man with good morals why would he sleep next to someone who he barley knows and who is married doesn't make sense. Guys the CV's don't even know what logic is anymore :(

Edited by Amrita0901 - 04 May 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujazaara10JuhiRThamesrivermonaghosh-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrita0901

Yea I was wondering the same-thing Rudra is good man with good morals why would he sleep next to someone who he barley knows and who is married doesn't make sense. Guys the CV's don't even know what logic is anymore :(

I totally agree!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujaThamesrivermonaghosh

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I now you guys are big time RAGA fans (I used to be too), but this show is completely nonsensical.  The story, dialogues, acting, characters, nothing make sense.  All the characters are foolish and silly, completely without brains.  (Please do not confuse characters with actors).

Amrita0901zaara10jyot_pujaThamesriver

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashya

How come R slept next 2 G wen he cud have adjusted himself on a chair also... Even wen he was married 2 her , he adjusted sleepin nywhr... Wat r Cv's tryin 2 show?? or they think tht the viewers r fools...

CV's just cook up the scenes and dialogues on the spot, no thoughts given to anything. I dont even think they are watching their own show, or it would have made them realize how absurd it all looksConfused

Amrita0901jyot_pujaJuhiRThamesriver

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Even when RP ranaway and were planning to get married the next day R didnot sleep next to P. And here is sleeping next to a woman he thinks is married to someone. The Cv's know hot to butcher their characters. Gauri from the strong girl has become a weeping woman Rudra i don't know.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10jyot_pujaJuhiRmonaghoshDarine1980

jyot_puja Senior Member
jyot_puja
jyot_puja

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Doctor told Gauri if the truth is forced upon Rudra then he will go mad. But if the truth is not revealed to Rudra all Sangini lovers will go mad out of frautration watching this senseless track. Oh god! help all Sangini lovers to remain sane till this track gets over .

Edited by jyot_puja - 04 May 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901JuhiRDarine1980

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index