Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maha Episode me Vampire Superior ki Entry???

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Guys looking at today's episode and Chand's visit to Kasauli for meeting the superiors, I am guessing ki kahin yeh maha episode me Superiors ki bhi entry hone wali hai kya. Chand said today that they have got to know Abhay and SID ke karname and they have called him for the same. I have a very serious gut feel ke ab superior ki entry hone wali hai
Also Piya has now vampire blood as per Chand and haseena and if they decide to ask the Raichand's to leave dehradun then they have to take Piya with them as well. Any guessess???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxolubslubsyjass6Simi_YaRaLover--AROMAL--hreeyaaAnamikaSJainPari-GuptaOtakuGirl-Debo

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yeah i think in maha episodes they will show superiors...and also pia will get to know sid's identity...
but dobrials family and panch will get to know that sid is a bad guy but not sid being vampire...
i dont think raichands will be leaving...may be they will get orders to leave but something will happen that will change their decision to leave...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyPari-Guptapriyanka3677OtakuGirl-Debo

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
but how can piya leave with them? wht about dobrials? will they let her go? its only one case..if piya marry abhay
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, Superior's entry could be a Possibility...and it is a long time pending track and I hope we really get some good actor's there.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i think superiors will come tomorrow
Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i wish ke aisa hi ho .. and he is opposite of misha .. really fun ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaapriyanka3677

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index