India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

HEY frnds c one thing... (Page 2)

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...itz gr8 that they are so down to earth people even being a celebrity they didn't hitch wearing same clothes n there is nothing wrong in it even i use to exchange clothes with my sisters just for change... itz the media who creates havoc about celebs dressing n make a big issue out of it

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. I love it. I borrow my mom's stuff all the time LOL Ragini is down to earth and normal, that's why I love herThumbs Up
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Febs thankyou for sharing the 2nd lot of photos. It is a pretty sari and both the ladies look lovely. Big smile
Ragini looks really nice in that white top too, very slim. Is this a recent photo?
Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

its soo sweet to see this mom-daughtr in same dressBig smile...i hav seen all 4 fotos b4,bt nevr noticed dat they had worn same dresses at diffrnt occasions(whn ragini is thr,i dont obeseve nyone surroundin her much!WinkDay Dreaming)

really Rags is a mom's babyHug...they both has a greeeaaat bondingThumbs Up..
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Febs thankyou for sharing the 2nd lot of photos. It is a pretty sari and both the ladies look lovely. Big smile
Ragini looks really nice in that white top too, very slim. Is this a recent photo?

It is definitely after SPA...So yes, recent one...Smile
panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
its quite normal that we exchange our mums or sis's clothes bt it looks impossible for tv stars bt here shooo shweeet looking dat mum n daughter r sharing their dresses without any hesitationSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index