Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†HA HA HA...thats what you call sharing!!!πŸ˜† They are helping the environment by sharing their clothes. Though it does look a bit baggy on Ragini!πŸ˜†
 (Although I don't know how I would feel if my mother could fit into my clothesπŸ˜›)!!

BTW, thankyou for sharing and making me laughπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So so ssweet !!!! this shows that they are NORMAL family , down to earth and dont give any notice to the media  about I shouldnt wear this or that. I doubt that she would even have remembered!!!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...iam seeing this kind of sharing for the first time...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 Sharing... I agree with Sheemu I don't want my to fit into my cloths... Sisters r another thing...
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW! As Ragini said that she's mama's baby she proved it. I liked it very much...That shows their deep bonding not only as mother-daughter but may be as friends too.. I liked it too much..

It will be one of the happiest moment for a mama's baby to see her mom fitting in her dress. Its her MOM who taught her to wear a dress, to choose a dress and even how to carry the dress...
panic_monger thumbnail
but ragini is looking more cute obviiously in the same dress
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh ya...Not even this...See below pics... Ragini's mom is wearing the same Saari which Ragini wore in Maccau...They are like us...I used to wear my mom's Saari...No head weight at all...
Luv this mom-daughter...😳

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...itz gr8 that they are so down to earth people even being a celebrity they didn't hitch wearing same clothes n there is nothing wrong in it even i use to exchange clothes with my sisters just for change... itz the media who creates havoc about celebs dressing n make a big issue out of it
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. I love it. I borrow my mom's stuff all the time πŸ˜† Ragini is down to earth and normal, that's why I love herπŸ‘πŸΌ