Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not upset with you O life..I am ashtonished (Page 3)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
HemuHug yeh kya phir se dukhi dukhi post...don't worry yaar abhiya scenes aayenge...this is just some bakwas build up to the mahaepisode..kaise bhi drag karna hai na,to mahafiller episodes de rahe hai abhiLOL I know that abhiya hug wasConfused usse  acha hug hi nahi dikhate...khair chodo..yeh boring frustu waqt bhi guzar jayegaBig smile and as for off screen Visu interviews its just plain unfortunate...hope we fans get lucky soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

intezaar ko jitnaa pakne do milan tuna hi meethaa hoga Day Dreaming... Hema, sabr karo Smile... just like Katrina Kaif gets just one drop of Mango Slice on her lipShocked ... theek waise we got a drop of Abhiya todaySmile ... pyaas is building up and God knows how long we hav to wait this time Cry

Sumana..abb toh sabre se bhji kaam nahin chalta yaar..something si wrong some where..it is not that its a coincidence..& I also have a doubt that VISU maybe avoiding to much because they may be  feeling ..people will misunderstand is one thing..BUT ALSO MAYBE THEY ARE NOW SERIOUSLY SCARED THAT THEY REALLY MAY FALL IN LOVE..what say.TongueTongueWink.??!! Chalo aise bhi soch ke dekhte hai kuch asar hoga ki nahin..no harm in thinking..LOL

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 04 May 2011 at 11:05pm

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Hema, Very sad post Ouch

But good to read a post from u Embarrassed

That song is one of my favs Hugvery meaningful one!!!

Postin some old sbs sbb pics.. hope it cheers u up a bit Embarrassed
(just 2.. there are more cutes ones.. will search n post it in sum time Embarrassed)

Awww..that was so so sooo sweet of you.Hug.you know I have that same cricmatch pic in my laptop screen..Day Dreaming..adn my PC also has oen another sweet HUG WALA & then my mobile also..and that is the amddness..I have...LOL..well coming to teh point..well it was not a sad post swety..I shoudl say it is my...coming to harsh reality post..Nothing to be sad..I guess..agar humare naseeb mein yahi likha hai toh yahi sahi..we will enjoy..even in that moment is what I was trying to say..!!Big smileHug

Ms.Goody

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Oh Hema That Would Be Dream Come True If VivSu REALLY DID FALL IN LOVE With Each Other. Sigh But We Can Dream Right.(:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

(this what I feel wen I see all old awesome vedios of VISU being together in SBB SBS or any inetview for that matter.with all their professionalism & cute friendship,,which made thsi show & their pair a over night HIT & a epic pair..!!..)

^^ They are the reason this show and this pair, AP became a hit. And its together they are the cutest. why and how the creatives and the 'private life' doesnt understand that is a big question. Its as if Vivian isnt allowed to have interviews with others girls or maybe the girl who is directly connected to him onscreen everydayErmm*sshhh,lol

Lovely post hun:) but fingers crossed that media will get tired of the repetitive interviews one day and we'll get one ViSu interview as their latest one. there is for sure lots of fun offscreen we never get to see. As when they said' during romantic scenes we usually laugh the first two takes,lol:)

YES ME TO WISHING THE SAME.ki ..HOPE one day they will realize they havent interviewed together..or maybe the media gets kind & gives us one..& AND I AM WAITING FOR THE DAY..!! Yes I also wonder..where is all that..happening.the laughter & giggling when doing all romantic scenes..??!!! Ermm. well No probs as long it is happening..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhcz0t_vivian-and-suku-v-m_shortfilms

hema remb this. see this , and will make u feel little bit better. sorry, can't read ur post busy. lots of syriaHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@[email protected]& @Mehak...Hug 
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I think visu r not getting d point,dey r onscreen couple and dey should atleast give a interview together its been a long time we got to see them together offscreen..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index