Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not upset with you O life..I am ashtonished - Page 5

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aromal

hey hema very nice post ..how r u sweetheart !! i really dont feel like visiting this forum anymore ..but i come to read ur beautiful abhiya post !! very sad post hema ,i understand ur feelings becoz i know that ur and my feeling are the same for abhiya !! there every one scene gave me a hope to live ,i am every time disappointed with my life becoz i know it sucks ..and just live 4 them or else i dot know where could i be now ,i tried many times to kill myself but i never succeed in it ,but now i have a reason to live and that abhiya and u !! I really respect u with my hole heart and wish that i could meet u once in my life and same with VISU i really want to meet them be4 dieing.. my hope to live is u people (i mean even my forum members )!! love u and abhiya take care sweetheart !!😳

HEY what is this yaar..ARE YOU SERIOUS..!!!??????😲😲 DONT YOU DARE DO THAT YAAR..my god ..AromalπŸ˜‘πŸ€—..Please for my sake & all of our sake here in India forum PKYEK forum..LISTEN CAREFULLY..DIEING IS VERY EASY..BUT SHOW THAT YOU CAN LIVE..that is greatness.πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ˜ƒ!! AND PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH & EVERY PERSON including ME & Vivian & sukirti & Ekta kapoor..ALL EVERY ONE..& I SAY EVERYONE AGAIN..has SO many problems in life..BUT WE STILL should be courages & BOLD enough to face it..and show GOD & respect GOD for the life that he has given us..And please dont say yu want to die or even try to do anything ..DO YOU GET THAT..??? 
  I quoted that song just to show my frustration towards VISU not being shown anywhere..THAT IS ALL..DONT EVER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY..I am always  A TOTALLY POSITIVE PERSON just LIKE TOTALLY ROMANTIC..So at least for my sake..if you feel I am your dear friend and a sis...take my advice..Lets all ENJOY..together & mind you this is a fictional story so dont take anything serious..and anyways ABHIYA are meant for each other & so ups & downs are a part of it ..to build up the spice in the story..WE AREALL WITH YOU..REMEMBER THAT..AND FORCE YOURSELF TO BE HAPPY..Yes you need to..& then you will automatically learn to be happy..THAT IS IT..FROM NOW ON I VOUCH TO ONLY WRITE HAPPY POSTS..ITS A PROMISE..CHEER UP..OKIE..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HEY what is this yaar..ARE YOU SERIOUS..!!!??????😲😲 DONT YOU DARE DO THAT YAAR..my god ..AromalπŸ˜‘πŸ€—..Please for my sake & all of our sake here in India forum PKYEK forum..LISTEN CAREFULLY..DIEING IS VERY EASY..BUT SHOW THAT YOU CAN LIVE..that is greatness.πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ˜ƒ!! AND PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH & EVERY PERSON including ME & Vivian & sukirti & Ekta kapoor..ALL EVERY ONE..& I SAY EVERYONE AGAIN..has SO many problems in life..BUT WE STILL should be courages & BOLD enough to face it..and show GOD & respect GOD for the life that he has given us..And please dont say yu want to die or even try to do anything ..DO YOU GET THAT..??? 
  I quoted that song just to show my frustration towards VISU not being shown anywhere..THAT IS ALL..DONT EVER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY..I am always  A TOTALLY POSITIVE PERSON just LIKE TOTALLY ROMANTIC..So at least for my sake..if you feel I am your dear friend and a sis...take my advice..Lets all ENJOY..together & mind you this is a fictional story so dont take anything serious..and anyways ABHIYA are meant for each other & so ups & downs are a part of it ..to build up the spice in the story..WE AREALL WITH YOU..REMEMBER THAT..AND FORCE YOURSELF TO BE HAPPY..Yes you need to..& then you will automatically learn to be happy..THAT IS IT..FROM NOW ON I VOUCH TO ONLY WRITE HAPPY POSTS..ITS A PROMISE..CHEER UP..OKIE..!!

i will not do it again in my life hema ..and i will start being positive like u,becoz the time i feel i am alone i feel like killing myself but i promise u that i will never ever try it again i will be positive ..and remove negative thinking 4m my brain forever !! i will start being happy..and never be weak enough that people can take advantage of my and betrayed me again i make sure that !! thanx for the advance dear ..love u forever and i will keep this in my mind πŸ˜³ thanx hema !! 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema I am very upset today. Controlling my tear still it is coming to my eyes.😭 What's the prob with me? Too much sentimental. Think so.Crying while writing. I hate all ekta's shows but loved it thinking that it would be diff. But no it's my fault that I expected too much. Today my day was very very bad. There may be a lot of logics for abhiya breakup but none work for me. I thought during the bad phase I will come to the forum and shares my sadness with all of my friends here. But now it seems without u nobody will understand me. So what's the point to come this forum. I can share my grief with u through pm also. May be I also need a break from this forum.
sumana-13 thumbnail

Sumana..abb toh sabre se bhji kaam nahin chalta yaar..something si wrong some where..it is not that its a coincidence..& I also have a doubt that VISU maybe avoiding to much because they may be  feeling ..people will misunderstand is one thing..BUT ALSO MAYBE THEY ARE NOW SERIOUSLY SCARED THAT THEY REALLY MAY FALL IN LOVE..what say.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.??!! Chalo aise bhi soch ke dekhte hai kuch asar hoga ki nahin..no harm in thinking..πŸ˜†

Now I'm scared ki hum dono ki (I mean Hema n mine) brain wavelength similar kaise ho jata hai yaar ?? πŸ˜²
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhcz0t_vivian-and-suku-v-m_shortfilms

hema remb this. see this , and will make u feel little bit better. sorry, can't read ur post busy. lots of syriaπŸ€—

thank you so much yaar for that noodles wala scene yaar !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg im seeing some of the comments...why are everyone sentimental over some actors or fictional characters...
dont be so much attached...they are nothing compared to your life...
live your life to the fullest with happiness...if you want get worried, worry abt ur personal problems not abt serial actors or characters...
enjoy the serials, but dont take it to heart when you are disappointed by it...
and there is nothing to be disappointed as of now the serial is going great...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Hema I am very upset today. Controlling my tear still it is coming to my eyes.😭 What's the prob with me? Too much sentimental. Think so.Crying while writing. I hate all ekta's shows but loved it thinking that it would be diff. But no it's my fault that I expected too much. Today my day was very very bad. There may be a lot of logics for abhiya breakup but none work for me. I thought during the bad phase I will come to the forum and shares my sadness with all of my friends here. But now it seems without u nobody will understand me. So what's the point to come this forum. I can share my grief with u through pm also. May be I also need a break from this forum.

Hey Sanchu kya hua yaarπŸ€—..mujhe bolo na.πŸ€—.and you know what happened to me few days back ..so if anyone is not agreeing with you please dont feel bad..I am there with you..and I am sure many agree with us also..look at Pocz's post its awesome..& she has told our feeling in a right way..And yes you PM me always any time any number..BUT PLEASE DONT THINK OF NOT BEING ACTIVE HERE..abb mujhe sab bhashan dekar khud matt gaayab hojaavo yaar.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.PLEASE..LEST FACE IT TOGETHER KAHA TAHNA...meine..tumhe..meri bh nahin sunti ho kya..I am here to support you na..DONT YOU WORRY.darling..PLEASE..!!COME ON & SMILE ..RIGHT NOW.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—.and let me know what is bothering you..!! I will surely TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU OUT OF THAT..belive me na..
sumana-13 thumbnail

i have MADE MYSELF beleve that we will get NO MORE.VISU interview...because..this waiting & not getting & then getting frustrated is ENOUGH..!!SERIOUSLY..!!  I still cant take it..that ..everyone is keeping quite (I mean.. media..Channel..PD etc etc..) πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² look sliek they are now sure that whatever happens viewers are hooked to ABHIAY so no probs..is it..??!! It is theri biggest mistake ..as it really effects the viewer..as they need to connect & feel teh feelings teh character si going thorugh..and as it is nowadays a serious..track is going on & it is adding ..to ..the nonlink feelings..that we are getting..!!

Hema do you think that some one would have told our dear Suku to keep off/ keep distance from Vivu just out of own insecurities ...you know like - whatever you shoot is OK don't you ever try to come near my ----πŸ˜† you know I've seen these things happening for real around me in my college πŸ˜†...some couples can't even tolerate their partner's harmless chats with another girl/boy ... πŸ˜‰
Edited by sumadear13 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

Now I'm scared ki hum dono ki (I mean Hema n mine) brain wavelength similar kaise ho jata hai yaar ?? πŸ˜²

Awww...SUMANA...you thought sam eis it..yayyy..See I am soo happy that we are exact soul mates on ABHIAy & VISU..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..hamar illaj bhi nahin ho sakta..🀣 that is the sad part..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

omg im seeing some of the comments...why are everyone sentimental over some actors or fictional characters...

dont be so much attached...they are nothing compared to your life...
live your life to the fullest with happiness...if you want get worried, worry abt ur personal problems not abt serial actors or characters...
enjoy the serials, but dont take it to heart when you are disappointed by it...
and there is nothing to be disappointed as of now the serial is going great...

Yes we are in forum to discuss but dont take to heart that u start leaving life for PKYEK ..not worth at all . Infact it is my first forum ...and i see such discussion , crazinnes and love for serial ...otherwise i use to watch any serial only to duration it entertain...but IF made me addicted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†