haan i also din get to see them
i m so sad
sob sob
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: romaila

the way Pia is busy in settling her family problems
one day Abhay will be shown singing for her...

Inteeha hoagyee inteezar ki
AAyeee na kuch khabar merey yaar ki
yeh hamein hai yakeen
bewafaa woh nahin phir wajah kya hui intezaar ki
baat jo hai uss mein baat woh yahaan kahin nahin kissi mein
woh hai meri bas hai meri shor hai yahi gali gali mein
saath saath hai woh mere gham mein meri har khushi mein
zindagi mein woh nahin toh kuchh nahin hai meri zindagi mein

bujh na jaaye yeh shama aitbaar ki

intehaa...intezaar ki

ho ooo mere sajana lo main aa gayi
logon ne toh diye honge bade bade nazaraane
layi hoon main tere liye dil mera
dil yahi maange dua hum kabhi ho na judaa
mera hai mera hi rahe dil tera
yeh meri zindagi hai teri

tu mera sapana
main tujhe paa gayi
o mere sajana lo main aa gayi

gham ke andhere dhale bujh gaye sitaaren bhale
dekha tujhe toh dilon mein jaan aayi
honton pe taraane saje armaan deewane jage
baahon mein aake tu aise sharmaayi
chaa gayi phir wohi bekhudi

woh ghadi kho gayi intezaar ki
aa gayi rutt haseen hasl-e-yaar ki
yeh nasha yeh khushi ab na kam ho kabhi

umra bhar na dhale raat pyaar ki

πŸ˜†

🀣..aWWW...THAT WAS SO CUTE..!! But on a serious note..Abhay asks her for Dinner..No she says..
he asks her to come in his car..No..he asks for a film..NO..!!is it acceptable..??!! Just for Sid's sake..!!??😲😭 I mean in any normal circumstances...will any of us do like that ..I SERIOUSLY blame the writers to have brought such situation like ABhay asks & she denies...and that TOO SO MNAY TIMES..!! .it gives a wrong message...!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think piya will surely realise all these things wen abhay will leave her,though piya is happy now dat she has a love,a family,friends and all..but these days she is not giving any importance to abhay and his words rather she is busy solving others problems..piya will b broken 4 sure wen abhay will leave her...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

🀣..aWWW...THAT WAS SO CUTE..!! But on a serious note..Abhay asks her for Dinner..No she says..
he asks her to come in his car..No..he asks for a film..NO..!!is it acceptable..??!! Just for Sid's sake..!!??😲😭 I mean in any normal circumstances...will any of us do like that ..I SERIOUSLY blame the writers to have brought such situation like ABhay asks & she denies...and that TOO SO MNAY TIMES..!! .it gives a wrong message...!!

Agree once Pia used to follow ABahy Abhay Abhay and now he's after her n she's busy in her detectivegiri...if we were at her place we would never have behaved that way, family is important but one should not ignore other realtions too. Every relation has its own imortance and should be treated accordingly...well here Pia is all curious to know abt Sid and his family ignoring the person who loved her most than anyone in the word...writers ain't provindig us what we want them to write...what can we do bus Sabr kro who know we may get to see the best in the endπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Wahi toh kar rahe hai Romi..and we will continue to do so..always..as we really love the show & with all the small mistake s..it is still the BEST..EVER..t..you see..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

I think piya will surely realise all these things wen abhay will leave her,though piya is happy now dat she has a love,a family,friends and all..but these days she is not giving any importance to abhay and his words rather she is busy solving others problems..piya will b broken 4 sure wen abhay will leave her...

YEs he will be shatterd when he will not be there poor thing..!!
romaila thumbnail

Wahi toh kar rahe hai Romi..and we will continue to do so..always..as we really love the show & with all the small mistake s..it is still the BEST..EVER..t..you see..!!😍

true!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Be optimisticπŸ˜‰
romaila thumbnail

ahhh!!!! can't hit like icon for ur post...for showing my likeness i have hit ur other post...i know thora gardh bardh wala kaam kiya hai...hehehhehe

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess..agar humare naseeb mein yahi likha hai toh yahi sahi..we will enjoy..even in that moment is what I was trying to say..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Hema, that is such a sweet thought n positive way of handling the negative around πŸ˜³πŸ€— even in our daily lifes.. i really liked this thought 😳

Your PC, Lappy n Mobz.. all are abhiya lover too?? πŸ˜† bilkul apne owner pe gaye hai πŸ˜†

Lets think postive: Humien milenge ViSu interviews.. Humien milenge ViSu ke interviews.. ek din.. mann mein hai vishas pura hai vishas πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

I miss seeing their dostana.. hope to see it soon 😊

arreee News Waloo sunn rahe hooo??
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey hema very nice post ..how r u sweetheart !! i really dont feel like visiting this forum anymore ..but i come to read ur beautiful abhiya post !! very sad post hema ,i understand ur feelings becoz i know that ur and my feeling are the same for abhiya !! there every one scene gave me a hope to live ,i am every time disappointed with my life becoz i know it sucks ..and just live 4 them or else i dot know where could i be now ,i tried many times to kill myself but i never succeed in it ,but now i have a reason to live and that abhiya and u !! I really respect u with my hole heart and wish that i could meet u once in my life and same with VISU i really want to meet them be4 dieing.. my hope to live is u people (i mean even my forum members )!! love u and abhiya take care sweetheart !!😳