Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not upset with you O life..I am ashtonished - Page 2

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww dear, dont be sad...
u will surely get visu soon one day...sabar ka phal meeta hotha hai...😊
till then enjoy abhiya and pkyek twists and its interesting story...
write more posts on abhiya πŸ˜‰...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hema.. such a sad post from you dear.  We love to read the naughty  romantic songs from you.. As far as the interviews are concerned , Vivian is behaving very childishly ... may be he's shy to appear with Sukku.   About the show I think  we will continue to get cute Abhiya scene once piya knows the truth... waiting for your next romantic post love!!

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don't be sad Hema..sabar ka phal meetha hote hai.πŸ˜›  Wait karo..klya pata aage kya honewala hai.

Nice post yaar...Its one of my fav song.πŸ˜ƒ

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes hema completely with u these days visu interview is a dream come true 4 us but till date it is not happening i am infact very sad 4 it..and as far as last episode is concerned dat hug simply saved d day and night 4 us and sumthing to cheer about...i think these days d cv's r not interested in showing abhaya romantic scenes...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hema,,...oOOH dear.. Ihave heard this song but never knew what it means...!!
thnx u for the explanations... 

I understand, we wanna see more of ViSu, AbhIya...but I'm not liking the fact that it's not in our hand..!! 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prioty1000

so so nice dear...yeah now i've lost the hope of  their interview together...ab to bas on-screen scene hi dekh ni hogi...lekin o bhi aaj kal nahi milti...😭

i have MADE MYSELF beleve that we will get NO MORE.VISU interview...because..this waiting & not getting & then getting frustrated is ENOUGH..!!SERIOUSLY..!!  I still cant take it..that ..everyone is keeping quite (I mean.. media..Channel..PD etc etc..) πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² look sliek they are now sure that whatever happens viewers are hooked to ABHIAY so no probs..is it..??!! It is theri biggest mistake ..as it really effects the viewer..as they need to connect & feel teh feelings teh character si going thorugh..and as it is nowadays a serious..track is going on & it is adding ..to ..the nonlink feelings..that we are getting..!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HemuπŸ€— yeh kya phir se dukhi dukhi post...don't worry yaar abhiya scenes aayenge...this is just some bakwas build up to the mahaepisode..kaise bhi drag karna hai na,to mahafiller episodes de rahe hai abhiπŸ˜† I know that abhiya hug wasπŸ˜• usse  acha hug hi nahi dikhate...khair chodo..yeh boring frustu waqt bhi guzar jayegaπŸ˜ƒ and as for off screen Visu interviews its just plain unfortunate...hope we fans get lucky soon...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

intezaar ko jitnaa pakne do milan tuna hi meethaa hoga πŸ˜... Hema, sabr karo πŸ˜Š... just like Katrina Kaif gets just one drop of Mango Slice on her lip😲 ... theek waise we got a drop of Abhiya today😊 ... pyaas is building up and God knows how long we hav to wait this time πŸ˜­

Sumana..abb toh sabre se bhji kaam nahin chalta yaar..something si wrong some where..it is not that its a coincidence..& I also have a doubt that VISU maybe avoiding to much because they may be  feeling ..people will misunderstand is one thing..BUT ALSO MAYBE THEY ARE NOW SERIOUSLY SCARED THAT THEY REALLY MAY FALL IN LOVE..what say.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.??!! Chalo aise bhi soch ke dekhte hai kuch asar hoga ki nahin..no harm in thinking..πŸ˜†
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

Hema, Very sad post

But good to read a post from u 😳

That song is one of my favs πŸ€—very meaningful one!!!

Postin some old sbs sbb pics.. hope it cheers u up a bit 😳
(just 2.. there are more cutes ones.. will search n post it in sum time 😳)

Awww..that was so so sooo sweet of you.πŸ€—.you know I have that same cricmatch pic in my laptop screen..😍..adn my PC also has oen another sweet HUG WALA & then my mobile also..and that is the amddness..I have...πŸ˜†..well coming to teh point..well it was not a sad post swety..I shoudl say it is my...coming to harsh reality post..Nothing to be sad..I guess..agar humare naseeb mein yahi likha hai toh yahi sahi..we will enjoy..even in that moment is what I was trying to say..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Hema That Would Be Dream Come True If VivSu REALLY DID FALL IN LOVE With Each Other. Sigh But We Can Dream Right.(: