Navya

bit streched..

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
is what i thought of today's epi...may be they will stretch the engagement till friday. Rama and shagun are in spy mode, but i want them to keep guessing and get frustrated for some more time..till anant and navya atleast realize their feelings. Over all nice epi..with some nice moments in...anxious to know how they will take the story forward...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very much agreed about the Rama-Shagun part, I too don't want them to be sure it's Navya till Anant and Navya themselves are sure of what they feel.
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didnt like today's episode very much...i wish they would tone down anants family... 😡 
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...they are stretching engagement part...
i want to see college story...
thing i like most about today's episode is anant's smile when navya was entering his house...
he is falling for her...no i think he is already in love but is not able to realize it ... 
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed agreed agreed and just hitting "like" doesn't emphasise much...so writing comment...
I want college story now...Enough of this shagun n bhabhi...They r getting wayyy tooo much screen space n importance...
I too don't want them to be sure it's Navya till Anant and Navya themselves are sure of what they feel.

thing i like most about today's episode is anant's smile when navya was entering his house...
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ya i also think they are stretching the engagement part..we wanna know what happens!!! 😍
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Agree yesterday's episode was very stretching and boring.It was very very slow.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...evn i think so...Navya ki ntry me hi pura epi khatam ho gya...