Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Cvs have murdered the Memory loss track

kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all our hopes of rudra falling in love with Gauri again has gone down the drain... We expected the process of falling in love again would now b shown... but Hopes have been murdered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I couldn't expect that much from Sangini's CVs, they're LOOSERS, really !
Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yea I thought the track was going to be nice and slow showing how Rudra falls for Gauri all over again that would have been a better story then Rudra marrying Pihu but guys were the ones who got out hopes up to high :(
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yep all our hopes have been murdered, I don't think we will even see how R gets back his memory, looks like he will get it back all of a sudden.

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol guys dont jump the guns so quickly yaar! Sangini is an unpredictable show (at least for me anyway). You never know what the strange writers of this show decide to do next. Though I have to say this memory loss track is the crappiest n most unoriginal one ever used on this show. He will probably end up remembering everything at the mandap or maybe Gauri will re-marry him instead oh Pihu in some sort of bizarre twist calling it sanjog. After all the title of the show is "sangini" not "sautan" πŸ˜‰ Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shivani003

Lol guys dont jump the guns so quickly yaar! Sangini is an unpredictable show (at least for me anyway). You never know what the strange writers of this show decide to do next. Though I have to say this memory loss track is the crappiest n most unoriginal one ever used on this show. He will probably end up remembering everything at the mandap or maybe Gauri will re-marry him instead oh Pihu in some sort of bizarre twist calling it sanjog. After all the title of the show is "sangini" not "sautan" πŸ˜‰

lots of ghee & sugar in your mouth(aap ke moo me ghee shakkar)πŸ€—kuch to aesa ho jisse lage ki rudra aur gauri ek honge hamesha ke liye & rudra will fall in love with gauri again😍my hopes are still alive as this entire show is based on raga lovestory πŸ˜ƒkuch aur hone ka to sawaal hi nahi haiπŸ˜‰
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monaghosh

lots of ghee & sugar in your mouth(aap ke moo me ghee shakkar)πŸ€—kuch to aesa ho jisse lage ki rudra aur gauri ek honge hamesha ke liye & rudra will fall in love with gauri again😍my hopes are still alive as this entire show is based on raga lovestory πŸ˜ƒkuch aur hone ka to sawaal hi nahi haiπŸ˜‰

Awww thanx! Can i have laddoo instead of ghee n shakkar?πŸ˜‰ Iam going to stay positive regarding Raga's future cos u never know what may happen in Sangini. There's no point drawing conclusions so early. I would say there still is hope for Raga. After all, the bottom line is that this show IS about Raga and not Ruhu.

Though Rudra has lost his memory, he still has this inert need to care for Gauri despite her being a "stranger". Besides, Gauri is pregnant. Wonder what will happen regarding that. Come on guys, dont give up all hope just yet.😊

Ummeed par ye duniya kaayam haiπŸ˜›
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Lol guys dont jump the guns so quickly yaar! Sangini is an unpredictable show (at least for me anyway). You never know whatthe strange writers of this show decide to do next. Though I have to say this memory loss track is thecrappiest n most unoriginal one ever used on this show.He will probably end up remembering everything at the mandap or maybe Gauri will re-marry him instead oh Pihu in some sort of bizarre twist calling it sanjog. After all the title of the showis "sangini" not "sautan" πŸ˜‰

Absolutely True!!!

After Ram's entry whatever tracks have been shown are all senseless tracks. Unpredictable I would not mind but no!!! I just don't have any words to describe it.

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They have royally murdered the track.. The could have shown a lot of  intersting things in this track but they chose to be so predictable.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hoping hoping  desperately  for some thing good and entertaining