Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

a endin story (Page 2)

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
what about Arjun real dad?

What will happen between Arun-RPS relationship?

What about his real mom death and justice?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

priyanka94 IF-Dazzler
priyanka94
priyanka94

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
ppl .. jst tink o the tme when the viewers got thecvs and ekts to change her decision bout the leap ... an remember wat nitin said post that incident .. ???? THAT TE VIEWERS HAVE IMMENSE POWER .. we stopped that from happening .. we can stop this frm happening as well !!! if we decide to ... that is .. !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniirasika_DSishakumar

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
first of all let them finish Season 2 with a COMPLETE STORY. why r u talking of it endin? we must stop it. we havnt got enough of KMH2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DSpriyanka94ishakumar

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
i knw even i want d same 2 happen tht kitani doesnot end ...bt IF r efforts go in vain ...so i thought of this .!!!!!i want kitani 2 goo on bt wat 2 do finally its upto ekta n imagine tv ...so wat u all think is my idea nice ...!!!!

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
lets talk about KMH2 ending after it ends. now time for action
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by aavalu

i know even i want it 2 goo on atleast a year shows like RBO have also survived why not kmh ...bt otherwise how was my update ..!!!!!!was d story nice !!!plzzz comment n tell me

I want Arohi to give birth to twin boys thoughEmbarrassedLOLThey can them Aman-Preet
No maybe one boy and one girl twins because preet is a girl's name in punjabi LOL
LOLThanks for the infoBig smile I thought Sardars have same male and female names, if it's female the name is followed by a Kaur and if it's a boy, the name is followed by a SinghLOL Sorry! Thanks again!
.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Actually I Dont Think KMH Will End... I Am Positiv :D And Your Story Is Good.. Actually Verry Similair To Miley Jab Hum Tum End... But Good Storyend :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index