WU 4th may: bhaskar goes away

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@hospital:

avni thanks kartik for his help. usha comes n tells her that they need to make payment. avni says she is waiting for bhaskar. usha tells her not to wait n go ahead with the payment. maskare is about to come near avni that my herooo enters...😳

rohit looked ohhh sooo haaawt in Blue shirt...he looked different n more mesmerising!!!! 

avni runs n hugs him...😳 loved this scene. she tells him that she was feeling so alone without him n now that he has come everything will be fine. 
doctor comes n informs that operation went well n ayi is out of danger. avni looks at bhaskar n says look i told u ...aap ke ate hi sab theek go gya.

bhaskar, avni n her mama are siting together. her mama tells that the hospital is very expensive they have charged 40,000 for just 2-3 days. mama says, "loot rhe hain hume hospital wale"

my hero enters the convo n backs mamaji. he says mama is right and ayi should be shifted to a government hospital.
avni is surprised to hear that n so is mama.mama says that he didnt mean to say that. bhaskar immediately says..." fir bhi baat to wahi hai na...loot rhe hain yeh hume"
avni then tells bhaskar that ayi is not in a position to be shifted.

bhaskar tells her that even his dad got operated in a govt hosp, the fees is less but the doc are equally intelligent. he tries to convince avni. he even says that everyone should be aware of the financial condition...

kartik intrudes n tells bhaskar that its not a good idea to shift ayi at this stage. bhaskar questions him as to who he is n why is he interfering in their matters being an outsider.

abha comes to kartik's defense...she tells bhaskar that kartik gave his blood n was there when "gharwalas" were not there..." bahar walon ne tab madad ki jab ghar wale nahin the...na jane kahan the ghar walein..." a direct taunt on bhaskar...

bhaskar gets angry at abha n says that he got to know about all this late thats why he could nt reach on time...abha says that she hasnt spoken anything wrong. bhaskar taunts her by saying that she has to speak ...n there is nothing more left to be spoken or heard in his honour by abha...

bhaskar leaves...😭

@outside the hosp:
bhaskar calls his friend n tells him tat avni's overtime has been spent on her ayi he tells him to ask for some more time from that "bhai"

@hospital:
maskare gives his overtime to avni. he says that they al got this overtime only bcz of her n now that she needs money so its their duty to help her. usha n other girl also give their overtime. mausi gives some money...
bhaskar's baba(dad) also comes in between n hands over some money. he is in tears n says that he has heard all that happened n is sorry on behalf of his rude family. he says that for him avni is like a daughter so he l do anything that he can for her.

avni is standing alone...thinking of all that bhaskar had done til now...the way he took his ayi's side when avni had to go to office first time after marriage...n the way he proposed to shift ayi to a govt hospital...
baba comes n tells avni not to cry since her ayi is out of danger. avni hugs him says that her ayi use to tell her since bhaskar is there she need not worry but now bhaskar is not there n she is mising his presence...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upadhya_rk thumbnail
hey, neha.. thanks for the quick update
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: upadhya_rk

hey, neha.. thanks for the quick update

ur welcome 😊
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊. At least this episode was not that bad.Its better Avni spents more time in the hospital with Bhaskar away from her sasural or tabela🤣🤣
🤣
nb.neha thumbnail
@suroj: other than that i would like to watch great chemistry between the couple. both of them falling in love with each other n bhaskar favouring avni in front of his Ayi
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

@suroj: other than that i would like to watch great chemistry between the couple. both of them falling in love with each other n bhaskar favouring avni in front of his Ayi

Me too Neha. Want to see a loving caring supportive Bhaskar for his Avni❤️❤️😍😍
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Neha, I started loving this serial becuase of ur updates.

thanks alot
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreereddy

Thanks Neha, I started loving this serial becuase of ur updates.

thanks alot

hey ur welcome dear...thats really sweet of u...arey hamare hero ki wajah se show is worth watching. just love watching Rohit on screen 😳
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Me too Neha. Want to see a loving caring supportive Bhaskar for his Avni😍

@bold : yesss bhaskar FOR his avni 😳