SRK & Katrina movie postponed to december?

Posted: 12 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan fans have to wait for his next romantic flick which will be directed by Yash Chopra. 

It is believed that the film has been postponed to December, thanks to his involvement in the ongoing IPL and his home production Ra.One. After IPL, Shah Rukh will be busy in the aggressive marketing and promotions of Ra.One, which releases in October. His Don 2 will be releasing in December too thus he will need time for its promotions as well.

According to a source, Yash Chopra who is back to direction after 7 years wants SRK to focus only on one project dedicatedly. Thus the film will commence on December 15 th . Very few know that YRF considers 6 as their lucky number thus the date 15 (1 + 5 = 6) has been chosen to kickstart the project. 

This untitled romantic flick will bring Shah Rukh and Katrina Kaif together for the first time.

http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-SRK-has-no-time-for-Yash-Chopra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its ok i can wait for the movie ...+ SRK is a busy person aswell so.cant do anything abt it 🤔

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh good thats probably why they announced the Kabir film now :) Can't wait for both bit Kabir film more:P
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind. I hope this film goes to shelf and rest there for the rest of its life, and then goes to straight trash bin. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I came again to fix some mistakes. I wrote this movie "go to" instead of "goes to". Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow srk katrina pairing will be interesting to see
Katrina has bagged two films with two of the most popular actors of Bollywood. That's quite impressive, I must say. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheee

I don't mind. I hope this film goes to shelf and rest there for the rest of its life, and then goes to straight trash bin.

O-M-G Shree you can be too much. You truly crack me up at times😆

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am sure it gonna be a superhit 😉as it got good actress and actor in it so it wil be ...cant wait😆
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SRK and Kat working together? that would be so interesting ..👍🏼