Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What would hv u done,if u were in krishna's place?

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey friendswa...i was watching the episode nd i found krishna is some what correct...now let us assume...us in krishna's place...what would have u done if radhe had spoilt ur dhaba.,u have a lovely wife like pratigya who 4s angry on u,u have a mother like amma wio is playing a game on his own baccha...now my answer is that when radhe would have spoilt my dhaba then i will not beat up that radhe instead i will go to that radhe nd will demand my the answers why is he doing this?...will ask radhe to stop these things...otherwise i can't resist myself to beat u very badly...agar vo ab bi nahi manta toh phir me jarur use marta...coz kaal ke din agar vo kuch aisa kar de jaise pratigya ka kidnap then i can't tolerate this...ab hum court toh nahi jayenge na...well krishna is sumwhat rite or there is another solution i will handle this case to my bauji nd he will deal with that...now coming towards today's scene...krishna should nt hv asked like this to pratigya ki kab tak mujhse gussa rahogi...instead he can do this in his bedroom...i mean vahan par sab baithe the KN,kesaramma he shvld'nt have done this...if i was in his place then i would have said to pratigya that my dhaba is nt working nd plz give ur suggestion so that how could i resume my work forget about that gussa and all...will never ever throw the keys like this...akhir gussa toh mat nikalo apni wife parCryshe lovesalot...plz aisa mat karo.iff i was in his place then i shuld nt have .thrown the keys like this...nw friends it's ur turn...what would have u done if u were in krishna's place?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umameena..Mitu_

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i'll do the same think which was done by baba...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
amit  dp too scary
u chaned again

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
ok i will change it now

Mitu_

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Good topic Amit...

Normally speaking, in the real world, we all agree that what K did was wrong and beating up someone is wrong... but in the MKAP world it is a different situation... there's something fishy about Radhe ... inspite of getting beaten and warned several times, why does he keep coming back for more ??? is someone instigating him to destroy Baba ka Dhaba at any cost ????

In the present scenario, Krishna's options are very limited... he has to protect his new business against all threats (if he doesn't then who will) ...also, there is no kanooni proof against Radhe...

Since she is educated, I expected Prats to understand this and see the whole, instead of taking a book-based, black or white principled stand...

In my view... Prats and K should have put their heads together and come up with a plan for Radhe..
though, to answer your question, if I were in K's place, and I was faced with someone like Radhe,  I would have probably reacted in the same way...

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Good topic Amit...

Normally speaking, in the real world, we all agree that what K did was wrong and beating up someone is wrong... but in the MKAP world it is a different situation... there's something fishy about Radhe ... inspite of getting beaten and warned several times, why does he keep coming back for more ??? is someone instigating him to destroy Baba ka Dhaba at any cost ????

In the present scenario, Krishna's options are very limited... he has to protect his new business against all threats (if he doesn't then who will) ...also, there is no kanooni proof against Radhe...

Since she is educated, I expected Prats to understand this and see the whole, instead of taking a book-based, black or white principled stand...

In my view... Prats and K should have put their heads together and come up with a plan for Radhe..
though, to answer your question, if I were in K's place, and I was faced with someone like Radhe, I would have probably reacted in the same way...
nice answer uma...even myself have done the same...u see if radhe would have mkidnapped pratigya then i does'nt think that he will go to police for help
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Waa Uma i liked yr answer. yr answer is very thought ful. o.k. now i would have planned something and made that into action without letting know anyone it is me. As krishna knows pratigya don;t like beating he better asked her what she will do or like i said he is stree smart he should have planned something to trick radhe and radhe himself fall on that trap.i don;t know why this radhe is coming back again and again after all these beatings. he has some nerve to do something like this. i think pratigya and krishna has to act as team and find out the truth instead of fighting between them .see until now they have not found who set the firre and who was behind it and all. Normally speaking, in the real world, we all agree that what K did was wrong and beating up someone is wrong... but in the MKAP world it is a different situation... there's something fishy about Radhe ... inspite of getting beaten and warned several times, why does he keep coming back for more ??? is someone instigating him to destroy Baba ka Dhaba at any cost ????

Since she is educated, I expected Prats to understand this and see the whole, instead of taking a book-based, black or white principled stand... yeap i don;t know why this Cv's r so bend on bookish and books. why they cann;t corelate the both. i don;t understand.

though, to answer your question, ya that is what iam saying they both have to come together and work as a team and beat radhe so that he don;t ever raise his head why they r not doing that instead of fighting between themselves.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
If I was krishna...i would not have married a person I did not know. Forget what he should do now...its more about what he should have done over a year ago. Now he'll spend the rest of his life being told what to do like a prat.

--MaFia--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index