4th may WU...@last akshara was found

Posted: 12 years ago

epi starts with akshara in locker room she feels suffocated & thirsty she finds for water everywhere in locker room & she sees bottle having lil water & drinks it...rajshree is worried for akshara bm & ga3 ll console her saying everything ll be alright god ll surely listen to the plead of mother rashmi brings food & says akshara ll be fine & everyone ll ask her to ve some food she says she cant eat anything until her daughter comes she prays god so tat akshara comes soon bm says akshara ll surely come if they dont think good ten how everything ll happen good rajshree says akshara ll definitely come home safe & y doesn't she come til now she has not done anything wrong to others & nothing ll happen to her paayal comes & says she understands tat @ tis situation no one can eat anything but stil she asks tem to ve something ga3 says her to leave as tere is function @ her place she says she ll only leave wen they ll have something...naitik rb vish & shaurya ll be @ police station rb comes & says inspector said tat til how long they ll stay tere he also says now they ve to leave & inspector ll call if they find any information naitik asks al of tem to go but he ll stay tere only so as if he comes to abt any information vish says he ll also stay tere only shaurya asks him to leave as rajshree ll be in tension & he ll stay tere with naitik...

akshara speaks with her baby saying dadi used to say whenever v r in trouble v shd always think abt gud moments ten they ll never feel weak she ll remember al the moments spend with naitik & her family on the other side naitik ll also be doin the same both ll c tere pics & ll be remembering the time which they spend together both try to send blank msgs to eachother but it was not delivered bcoz of network prob (awww it was such a emotional scene words r less to describe it...πŸ˜•) inspector comes & asks naitik to leave as he ll inform if they get to know anything abt akshara naitik asks shaurya to go & he ll stay tere itself but shaurya says inspector is right tere is no use of staying here & they ll come to know if they find anything abt akshara...dadi kaki varsha anshu dhaniya everyone ll be sitting in the mandir & praying so tat akshara returns home soon dj is worried for akshi bm ll ask him to take tab he refuses to take vish says him to take or else akshi ll come & ask tem tat y didnt they take care of him so he takes the tab on the other side ga3 & rajshree ll also be praying for akshara...naitik & shaurya comes home back dj asks if they got any info abt akshara naitik says no rajshree starts crying naitik asks tem not to worry akshara ll come back soon he says where ll she ll tere she ll alright his heart says it he says he has made report in police station & they r also trying to find her & asks tem to take rest ga3 asks naitik to ve something he says he doesnt want anything(he was abt to cry...😭) he says he ll be sitting outside for sometime & leaves from tere...

naitik ll be sitting in the garden by mistake akshara ll make a call naitik sees the no & gets exited but he ll be not able to listen her & call ll be cut he again tries to call but it was not able to connect he says akshara is @ the place where tere is no network she is trying to call but & wat shd he do now he thinks something & leaves...ga3 comes outside to c naitik but she ll not find him she asks watchmen abt naitik he says he left somewhere before half an hour ga3 gets worried & tels it to everyone shaurya calls naitik & asks where he was naitik says he is in the police station & says he couldn't resist tere so he came off here...naitik asks tem to trace the place from where akshara had called they say its difficult to trace as call was just for 5 secs he asks tem to try once agin & find where did tis call come from...akshara ll be feeling uneasy & suddenly door opens naitik ll be tere @ the door both c each other & the epi stops...😊

precap

rajshree ll be saying hope they find akshara soon naitik comes with akshara & says god has listened to tere prayers & akshara has come back al gets happy & asks how is she & akshara starts crying...

sry or any spelling mistakes...😊 just cant wait for tom's naksh scene...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
thanks fr the update sam,,,,sumhow managed 2 c it 2day...πŸ˜ƒ
nuw jst waitin fr 2morrow...😍😍
thank u for ur fast update...
loved ur update.. but more than that.. loved the epi.. words can never replace feelings.. i love this line.. can relate to this in most of the situations..

thanx for the update di..
Thnx for the update

payal is a nice charecter and rest of the epi was pretty emotional esp Naksh scenes :((
Thanks a lot for update Sam. I was wondering how will I get update as Madhavi di is not able to do today... I asked Stuti & she gave me fatafat short update... but I am so happy u did it... Thanks dear...😊

Awww Naksh... Naksh... wow yar they are unexplainable... when it's about Emotional scene... we know Akshi is fab in it... but Naitik too have joined... I am waiting to watch Epi now...😊
Originally posted by moonlight08

loved ur update.. but more than that.. loved the epi.. words can never replace feelings.. i love this line.. can relate to this in most of the situations..

thanx for the update di..
my pleasueπŸ˜› aaj mera turn nhi tha but jaise taise update kar liya & ya emotions can never be explained just v shd feel it😊... bas ab toh sirf kal hi ka intezaar hai naksh scene dekhne ke liye hope yeh raat jald hi beet jaaye...πŸ˜•
Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
thanx for the update saman di...

such an emotional epi.. wow...loved it!
Originally posted by saman.17

my pleasueπŸ˜› aaj mera turn nhi tha but jaise taise update kar liya & ya emotions can never be explained just v shd feel it😊... bas ab toh sirf kal hi ka intezaar hai naksh scene dekhne ke liye hope yeh raat jald hi beet jaaye...πŸ˜•
beet jaegi di.. beet jaaegi..πŸ˜ƒ
weekends beet jate hai to ye to sirf ek raat hai..Tongue
Finally!

Great tension-filled episode it has been.