Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav's Career ???? (Page 4)

Poll Question: What do you wish to see Manav do ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [73.21%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.57%]
1 [1.79%]
2 [3.57%]
6 [10.71%]
3 [5.36%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Since logic went out of the window in PR, I am personally interested only in the acting of the leads- I think Sushant will look hot as a gunda bhai and then Archu can sing - "Kabhi Neem Neem kabhi shahad shahad, kabhi naram naram kabhi sakht sakht, mora piya..." ;-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadidhahibhallaroxlunzaTanyaz

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

I voted for mechanic/garage owner. I wonder whatever happened to that idea, I know he and Tarun were facing problems but I thought they were going to work that out. The track shifted all of a sudden to Manav doing odd jobs and now this. I would love to see him return to his job as a mechanic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

Spartacus IF-Dazzler
Spartacus
Spartacus

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Doing the same job for too long gets monotonous, its time for him to earn the money by lending it out,

He was doing good, but somehow after Ajit left him his business went for a toss...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Gunda Bhai n Pav bhaji stallROFL Very gud options Tany Di.
Personally i thinkPav Bhaji stall is a very gud idea, they'll never go to sleep hungry. Cherry on the cake, they wont need to go on the roof to do the eye locking, Archana will cook n Manav will serve the clients, her hair will go on his face from time to time n Manav will remove it n MF will start. High risk of of bhaji burning n business going kaput thoughROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadidhahishootingstar27lunzaTanyaz

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I will go to garage owner 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-anvita- Newbie
-anvita-
-anvita-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Right from the beginning of the show,its MANAV who is suffering to get a good career.the reason is that,he is not well educated as he took up the family responsibility at an very age.
 So its better for him,to go for some business which he knows abt it very well.Export business,finance is not known to him and losses will effect archana and hic coming baby also.
So its better for him to open his own shed,or some catering business(it does really well) ,or a canteen etc

Edited by -anvita- - 04 May 2011 at 10:54pm

Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Interesting career options for Manav,Tanyadi LOLLOL

Was tempted to vote for Gunda bhai after reading Jia's post ROFLROFL Aamir was really cute in the scene but Manav would be a lot cuter Embarrassed Sushant would do an amzing job I'm sure Wink and there are good-hearted gundas like Sanju LOL 

However for the baby's sake,voted for Mechanic cuz he has the experience and people can't cheat him that easily as he knows the business inside out.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 04 May 2011 at 11:33pm

Tanyaz

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
hmm .. he has already been a mechanic , a money lender , factory worker , tried export import ...  only thing left in the list for him to do - social worker ( but he has already done a lot of samaj seva on the show  .. i mean seva of the k's .. ) , gundagiri ( he has done a bit of that too , he worked for them as a driver briefly .. ) , ...
i think he is going to try every thing in the list , plus some more ... lekin ghoom phir ke , he is finally going to come back to the garage ...

he is best suited for doing something related with cars ...
i hope he does think about opening a garage in the future .. ( when he gets money..) but right now , i dont think it is such a bad idea , to go back to his old job as a mechanic .. at least he used to get a steady income ... 

looking at their condition right ( no money to even buy the next meal..) .. i wish manav stops blowing up money on new business ventures till the child is born..bcuz according to the sbs segment .. looks like this export import business is going to fail...

Edited by lunza - 05 May 2011 at 10:59pm

Tanyaz

Go to top