Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

he should Export Business

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_10

house husband ... when ?? 😲

In SBS today .He said manv should stay at home as he is good wioth house work and Archaan should work as she is smarter ...😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gunda as he has temper and can fight nasty with people...Will use broken bottle to kill someone...Kiski supari uthani hai to Mannu ko bolo...Kaam ho jaayega 🤣

Serious note may be a mechanic or Auto mechanic Garage owner..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm Manav the "Gunda" 🤔*An Imagination bubble appears on her head and starts imagining Manav as a Gunda* 😍

Manav returns home and sings to Archana:

"Ay kya bolti tu?"...
"Sun"...
"Ati kya Khandala?" ...
"Aare ghumenge,phirenge,nachange,gayenge aish kerenge aur kya?"

then *Manav does the putting off the matchstick with his tongue* trick like Aamir Khan...

*And the imagination bubble on her head disappears*

Okay after giving a lot of thought as you can see^ I vote for Manav the "Gunda bhai" 😎🤣🤣
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Since logic went out of the window in PR, I am personally interested only in the acting of the leads- I think Sushant will look hot as a gunda bhai and then Archu can sing - "Kabhi Neem Neem kabhi shahad shahad, kabhi naram naram kabhi sakht sakht, mora piya..." ;-)

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I voted for mechanic/garage owner. I wonder whatever happened to that idea, I know he and Tarun were facing problems but I thought they were going to work that out. The track shifted all of a sudden to Manav doing odd jobs and now this. I would love to see him return to his job as a mechanic.

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doing the same job for too long gets monotonous, its time for him to earn the money by lending it out,

He was doing good, but somehow after Ajit left him his business went for a toss...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gunda Bhai n Pav bhaji stall🤣 Very gud options Tany Di.
Personally i thinkPav Bhaji stall is a very gud idea, they'll never go to sleep hungry. Cherry on the cake, they wont need to go on the roof to do the eye locking, Archana will cook n Manav will serve the clients, her hair will go on his face from time to time n Manav will remove it n MF will start. High risk of of bhaji burning n business going kaput though🤣

-Deepali- thumbnail
I will go to garage owner 
-anvita- thumbnail
Right from the beginning of the show,its MANAV who is suffering to get a good career.the reason is that,he is not well educated as he took up the family responsibility at an very age.
 So its better for him,to go for some business which he knows abt it very well.Export business,finance is not known to him and losses will effect archana and hic coming baby also.
So its better for him to open his own shed,or some catering business(it does really well) ,or a canteen etc
Edited by -anvita- - 12 years ago