Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh , he would make a good gunda ..ask Prakash ? he wil lagree with me 100 % ...🤣
he can bea gunda like Munna bhai ...a sweet lovable Gunda ...Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He can become anything for Archu.. He has become Gunda for her most of the time.. Else he very sweet to be Gunda..
archanamanav thumbnail
manav and gunda bhai..😆..he is way too polite for that..
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he has/wants a career? couldve fooled me. i thought he only wanted to make others happy and unfortunately thats not a career
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Now how can he complete his education .. Very difficult one..He will be father soon and he has to think about the future.. May be he can opt for correspondence or evening classes like Archu...
he'll also be a very good social worker , he likes working for less money, has a humane way of looking at things , generous , got a big heart , honest, and can walk long distances
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
garage owner and education. he deserves both.

but i voted education. 😳
Edited by carpe-diem - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder which option Sushant would go for ..I think he will go for anything  else .He wanted manav to either be a movie actor or a house husband ...
house husband ... when ?? 😲
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Manav should own his garage. Vehicles are always in need of some repair, and he can control his own destiny if he is the owner. He can get a trusted person to help in the garage, so that whenever he needs to attend to his family, that person could keep the garagae going until Manav returns.
He could also try to complete his studies in his spare time, so that he can eventually have the qualifications to achieve whatever level of success he wishes to, in business.
That way, his and his familiy's future would be more secure than it is at present, where every now and then, he has grave financial problems.