SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I Hope The Marriage Stops Now.
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤗 Thanks Kajol!

LOLL. I agree with your comments about Mona not needing to go to Amritsar, but if she hadn't, how else would the CVs be able to drag the most important episode till tonight? *giggles*

*sigh* I would like to stangle both Dimpy & Pam.. but I'd most probably like to strangle that Harleen Singh for not coming. LOLL.

<3
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Something tells me that Mona will be proven "wrong"'😕😡 but just in the last minute and in the nick of time, that Guy she was suppose to come with will show up and put everything right 👏😆...It is a drama series after all, so all for the melodramatics...(sorry I'm not apart of the CVs but I wouldn't be surprised if that is how it will pan out in tomorrow and the following day's episodes...😆)
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh god..Mona came without any proofs...
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks 4 the update!

I hope Mona exposes evil mother-daughter duo soon!

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for awesome update. I'm sure the guy will pitch up at the right moment. Its good that Dimpy & Pam are exposed. Can't believe how naive Vimmy is. She and Satnam always make decisions at face value. Its good Mona is there to expose fraud otherwise her parents will be duped by everyone.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update// thanks for posting .. hugs
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Kajol.  It was a nice episode, at least Mona was able to expose(at least some suspicion) Dimpy/Pam.  I almost thought they will drag it till tomorrow before they expose.  In my opinion this should be enough for Karan to break away from getting married...but Karan has no guts.

I do not know what is wrong with Vimmi and Satnam.  Anybody can dupe them.  I thought at least Satnam is smarter than this. Seems like Mona is the smartest of all in the Gandhi family.
What was the use of Mona going to Amritsar if she could not bring the proof in person, when she already had the papers.  I think they will get rid of Dimpy/Pam track only next week.

Kajol, you were right in your comments in the update. I agree with you.