Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update,just karal get together and we get happy scenes of karal as well as mona- anu.
thanks for the update. 😊  Gawd!! Dimpy and Pam are still here. Leave already ladies!!!!!!!!!!😡
Thanks for the update!  I can't wait to see Pam and Dimpy get what they deserve!  :)

I want Mona to go home with her husband.  I wouldn't want Satnam to find out that she was kicked out of Anu's house or else he'd go MAD! 
Kajolj

The guys name is Karan, not Karal...

thanks for the update
this is a bogus show, i mean how can anu say that to her wife that if she is wrong they will not see her face
i hate those kind of men
@smitadoshi1:karal is the name which was given to hetal-karan jodi by their fans,
Thaks fr the great update...
But I am wondering why she was not able to bring that guy back with him...I really want Mona to be rite and all well for her...be with her husband, and fly.
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tasha80

this is a bogus show, i mean how can anu say that to her wife that if she is wrong they will not see her face
i hate those kind of men

Sorry it was supposed to be Anu telling Bharti(she) won't see both Mon or Anu's face again. He is supporting his wife😊
Great Update as usual but I am tired of waiting for this dimpy/pam thing to be over with. we have to wait again tomorrow to see if Mona is proven right.