Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@spee nice analysis dear..
@mona thanks...
@misty yes...i guess msk does not have any idea that dadi had sent the sergi he was surprised
from luv raj's spoiler it seems dadi will soon join kc party...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mishty
Hi samta...even though episode was filler, it was damn hillarious ...thanx to jugnu mama... I just loved his acting & diagloues were sone pe suhaga... well Adi sir ka reaction voh bhi sabke samne dekne wala hoga...It seems Maan has not asked Dadi to send sargi...as Maan was shocked to see Adi there

Mishty good observation dear.looks like Dadi sent Sargi on her own as Maan has no Idea...

misty85 thumbnail
@All : thanx...I seriously wanted to have more maama scenes...his acting & timing is perfect...& the way he said meri baat ka barosa mat karna to maasi ...I just couldn't stop laughing...he said something & meant completely opposite of it...Due to his comedy I'm not complaining of lesser Maaneet scenes.
misty85 thumbnail
Samta even I thought of Daadi joing their drama...today I was discussing the same thing with Hima...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@samata-thanks dear

@all...yea it wud be lovely to see dadima celebrating karwachauth with maaneet and maasi's family...

they shud even get pinky yaar...then maaneet along with playing cupid for pammi and teji maaneet can play cupid even for adi and pinkyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Samta even I thought of Daadi joing their drama...today I was discussing the same thing with Hima...

yes luvraj has made that clear in his post that dadi will be coming to amritsar...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@spee - nice post ...& I made a post on maan winking geet ...  taht was my dream spee ... U remembered me when devil was talking about plouging the field ...thansk dear ... U read 7 parts ... wow ... 

@samata & mamta - oh dear ... I totally forgot abt dadima part of lvraaz post . ... coz all i remember was kiss on friday ...& rain dance on maaneet & maha episode preparation ...baki ka ... left my brain πŸ˜† 

@mamta - oh is it then prepare well dear ... 

@all = mom did not allow me 2 watch geet peacefully was commenting on KC ... why thy have 2 show KC ... don't thy have anything else 2 show & i was like mom go to bed if u don't like ... i don't want any comments ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima

@all = mom did not allow me 2 watch geet peacefully was commenting on KC ... why thy have 2 show KC ... don't thy have anything else 2 show & i was like mom go to bed if u don't like ... i don't want any comments ...

Hima I loved your Mom...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
@mona thay way they are dragging i feel maha  episode is for kc only..
@hima tune sahi chese yaad rakhi re...baki sab bekar hai...
@all if is really troubling me..can't like anybody and it is telling that i am spamming so cannot post...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mona - thanks dear ... mom was not feeling sleepy so was commenting on geet & why thy have 2 feed & why is maan like tht ... i told her story in 15 words  ... 

@all - i am feeling sleepy ...when will reena come ... looks like i might sleep on my lappy ...