Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
again a filler epi... was worth watching only for Maan and Geet winking at each ohter and Pammi's happiness tat too becoz of Maaneet...

in futture when Maan proves himself it will be a lesson for Teji and beeji... how to treat a DIL as their own not how they treat Pammi...

hima di i knew u r a predicition queen and ur have come true nw me loving it...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HiMa agar KC maha episode mai hogi  tau story jada drag hogi dear..pata nahi what will  plan by CVS...I think we will not see Geet.s mahaepisode on 14th ..may DLMH kiyu ki avhishek ki shaddi hai...
sumona28 thumbnail
I love Pammy...Pammy is so cute and a good actress...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - i don't want maha episode of GHSP on 14th may ... as I have wedding work ... so no maha episode on that ...

divareena thumbnail
Hi Hima and Mona

how are you. I am on my way home and Will open tomorrows thread when i come online at 8 [R]
Hima - how is your back todayEdited by divareena - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Hima and Mona- me looking forward to got maan and geet scenes.

Hima - devil ploughing the field is definitely copied from your update. You should put copy right on it and Cv s can contact you if they want to use the scenes
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

@all - i don't want maha episode of GHSP on 14th may ... as I have wedding work ... so no maha episode on that ...

Hima may be tera wish pura hoga...I think there is no Maha episode on  14 th May...dekta hai saturday pata chal jayega...

sumona28 thumbnail
@Reena

Hima - devil ploughing the field is definitely copied from your update. You should put copy right on it and Cv s can contact you if they want to use the scenes

Reena hi ... Reena I think the same...

Hima CVS tere idea chori kia...Hope to will see the scene
divareena thumbnail
Hima me want all crazies to be together online when they show SR we all hope its not next Saturday
divareena thumbnail
Mona - i think Hima should ask cv people to let her be present on the geet sets to make sure that the episodes is directed properly.

I get the feeling that there were less maan and geet scenes today