Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Wednesday May 4th 2011 (Page 2)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Fabulous Updates Tanu!!!

I expected Periappa and Periamma to be a little harsher on Nit and Lav and yell at them for even thinking about this idea with VR's condition.  I guess Periappa is just too nice.  But I can't believe that Nit himself said to have a friends party.  That is a bit over.  His parents are going to get really mad for having a party without telling them like what they did for the wedding.

I wonder if Tamil paid the interest yet.  He seems to always be preoccupied and avoid anything that has to do with paying money. 

Poor AP's daughter.  Her life is a mess now.  I am happy that Tamil brought her to his house.  Tulasi's words and advice were fantastic!!!  Love you Kuttima!!!  She was careful yet straight to the point with the girl.  And it looks like Tamil is realizing his mistake with his social services.

I think the director brought this new issue for a reason.  Tamil will speak to both her husband and AP...just don't know what will happen.  How is he going to support for three people in his house now.

The last part was so good to see Bazari all alone in that house.  Her daughter in law is not there and I loved seeing her alone on the sofa.  Lav...grrr...she has so much arrogance!!!  She needs a facial and needs mineral water!!??  That itself is too much for her.  I think GW may tell Lav to be careful of her athai and to not let her win.  But confirmed Lav will get into more trouble soon.

Overall today's episode was good as well.

Edited by smiles86 - 04 May 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I think AP daughter is not the stalker. U see Police has a bad impression about T&T now, even APEmbarrassed. So maybe TA will try to solve her problems with her hubby and try to talk with AP. Appo AP would have a good impression about him and would like himSmile. So AP may help TA in future if he has probs with those kandu vatti people. And Director likes to mislead us, so maybe he is trying to show AP daugther as stalker but at the end its someone elseBig smileConfused Maybe thats why they came with this scene.Confused

@Nox:
Ur side comments are hilarious and good akka..ROFL

Edited by Shamz. - 04 May 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekKrithiga.ganeshJanani20TheivaRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKarthiN90sahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
If AP's daughter is a spy...Thulasi asking her to stay in that house is a big mistake...but on the other hand Thulasi asked TA to talk to AP & that girl's hubby...this might create a failure if psycho arranged this girl as a spy inside TA's house...After TA talks...either AP or that girl's husband might accept her whole heartily...in today's episode if we notice Thulasi told this after that girl goes in to freshen up...even if she came to spy, i got hopes that T&T acts to make her live happily will change her...lets seeConfused.

@ Shammu...your thinking was too good...i wish what you said happens too

Edited by Tanu. - 04 May 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I like ur ideas Tanu and Shams... hopefully such a positive thing happens.

I'm really glad Thuls gave this advice to AP's daughter  and TA. I hope he starts to realize that Thuls is very capable of handling problems and she can handle this money problems too. I want this to trigger TA to confide in his wife about problems, that would very development for their relationship Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaKrithiga.ganeshAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Nixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the nice update..!!

Periyappa and Periyamma were nice..!! Niteesh..OMG nothing to say about him..!! I think this 2nd reception may lead to TA knowing the truth about 4 lakhs.. as they are planning for friends only.. Surely that friend who gave money will also be there..!! Lets see how the story goes..!!Confused

T&T into more problems..!! T's dialogs were superb and encouraging.ClapStar.!! About stalking there are both chances.. It may be AP's daughter as Charu has seen her before... But at the same time It may not be her as Charu said 'athai ku kode theriyakudadu..' That seems like she is telling to someone who knows TA's family.. where this girl doesn't know about TA's family..!! Hmm confusing regarding this stalker matter...!! Confused

Lav.. OMG Enna oru change..!! So selfish..!! GW is telling about helping DIL..Hmm did she do that..!! Yeah as you all said they have their own rules for themselves..!! They all should be happy enjoying without caring about anything (Mainly GW and Lav)..!! Angry

Edited by TTfan - 04 May 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayElystiaRuby-86TheivaThendralfanPearl.Arizes.KarthiN90Nixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and the nice comments! Big smile

Selfish's MIL is too nice compared to Gutter, but we can't expect her to be cheap like her Sammandhi. A girl like Lavanya needs a MIL like her mom or Padma, too bad she did not pair up with Mohan. I was disappointed with Periyappa and his wife as well, as they did not mention about VR when Nitheesh came to ask about his reception. If Gayathri was there, how much she would have been hurt by their wish, even Charu would have been sad. But i am happy that NL decided to have the reception without parents' knowledge. Like someone told it has to play a role later about the money. Confused

I like this Thulasi more and more. How nicely they portray the change in her character, but without her hubby's love and support the change would have been impossible for her. Like Shubba Akka told i too wish to see Thulasi giving moral support to her hubby if the money problems come up. Like you told, TA seems to be scared of many things around him except his wife (He even is sad that his mom is creating missunderstandings between him and his wife). He seems to turn into a pessimist whereas Thulasi seems to be more optimistic nowadays, guess it will be like this only until Charu and his mom get caught which is sad for him. I hope Thulasi does not loose confidence seeing TA descending. Her support is more than enough for him to come up again in life. Big smile

I don't think this girl is the spy. This team loves to surprise us or give us shock then and then. They would know that everyone would be suspect this girl to be the stalker. Like Thulasi told he should bring her and her hubby together again, i am happy atleast now he understands his mistakes, as always he likes to learn in a hard way. Ouch

Without Charu the serial is going interesting again with this girl's entry. Thumbs Up

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Janani20vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Thulasi speaking positively was very nice to hear.. But She saying 'whatever happens should be bold and try to face problems even if you are alone..'

Does that means something is going to happen seriously where Thulasi will face the problems alone, like T&T seperation ?? B'cos there should be some reason in AP's daughter entry here, and those dialogs from Thulasi..!!

Edited by TTfan - 04 May 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekElystiaAnnaJayTheivavjayamNixkiesahi.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nox for  the nice update. I had high hopes on Nit thinking he would blast Lav for asking for a reception. Very diasappointed. Periappa should throw them out of their house. Ask Nitish to get a job or give him a job in his company and ask them to live separately with in his salary. That is the best dose for both. Nit needs to grow up and learn to be a man. Nice to see Thul taking the lead. TA may not relish it. But she should. Otherwise their family is doomed. Looks like eventually she will be the bread winner of the house. The stalker could be AP's daughter since she has reasons.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekJanani20TTfanPearl.Nixkiesahi.

Go to top