Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nicole for the wonderful update.

It is possible AP's daughter could have come as a spy. But we can hope later AP's daughter will become an ally for TA and Thulasi seeing the good nature of both of them. Thulasi today again proves that she is a loving and supporting wife for TA. Later she will be supporting him also when he is having tough time with the loan sharks. TA's love to her in that situation is only going to increase. TA also has to become more practical. He should not have become so annoyed for having taken loan from his FIL. He has to learn there has to be a balance between giving and receiving in life. Hope Thulasi's love is going to make him more practical.

Again Laavanya is shown in contrast to Thulasi. Nitish is hit hard in his life as he is married to a selfish sokusu rani. Basically Nitish is kind hearted as we see he was the only person who practically helped TA and Thulasi in the loan of four lakhs. Nitish better has to get the advice of his dad who is decent and probably work hard to maintain the business. His wife is going to next demand honeymoon and then thani kudithanam. She will expect him to buy a saree or dress for her every month. Of course living between wife and mom itself is a tough experience especially when his wife complains everyday about his mom. Later Laavanya will accuse him of not supporting her against his 'cruel' mom. How will Nitish feel if GW also tells him that he is not supporting his wife? Nitish will one day feel it will be good for him if Laavanya left her to live with her mom. If only Laavanya takes the initiative to win the hearts of her in-law family members, they will think better of her.

Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Again Laavanya is shown in contrast to Thulasi. Nitish is hit hard in his life as he is married to a selfish sokusu rani. Basically Nitish is kind hearted as we see he was the only person who practically helped TA and Thulasi in the loan of four lakhs. Nitish better has to get the advice of his dad who is decent and probably work hard to maintain the business. His wife is going to next demand honeymoon and then thani kudithanam. She will expect him to buy a saree or dress for her every month. Of course living between wife and mom itself is a tough experience especially when his wife complains everyday about his mom. Later Laavanya will accuse him of not supporting her against his 'cruel' mom. How will Nitish feel if GW also tells him that he is not supporting his wife? Nitish will one day feel it will be good for him if Laavanya left her to live with her mom. If only Laavanya takes the initiative to win the hearts of her in-law family members, they will think better of her.

It's not her goal to win their affections but to win their money only!
I noticed so many differences between Lav and T&T yesterday. I remember once Deepa asked T&T to have a reception as they did not have a family wedding either but TA refused b/c he wanted to patch up things with his fam first. Also, Lav wants to celebrate their wedding b/c she finds it not special without all the grand party, balloons, and gifts but this Thulasi treats the few moments that TA spent exchanging garlands and tying thaali as more grand and special than a Royal Wedding... what a difference btwn them
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update...
lav is so irritating...nitish will def have a tough time...wat is wrong in cookin for the fam and hosp when someone is sick shows her selfish char!!!
lav is def in for more trouble...!!!
and i somehow don think AP's daughter is the spy ...
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!

T's words to AP's daughter and the way she consold her was awesome! The whole segment was very promising and added a feather to Thul's hat! ⭐️

Kudos to Thulsi & a special sabash to her Patti for bringing her up this bold and courageous!  👏👏

Lav's character is going deep down in respect day by day!. When a close relative is not feeling well & is in serious health condition, she wants a grand reception?!!! Is she NUTS?!! 😡😲 Nichayam this Nitish is oru NUT for agreeing this idea!  😲 But I want this party to be the reason for Nithish's borrowed 4 Lakhs matter to come out!  Appa irukku ungka irandu perukkum Thiruvizha!! 😆

I too don;t think AP's daughter is a spy, somehow!
Edited by supree - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a great update! 👏

Tulasi is getting more and more stronger these days which is really good 👏... The more stronger she is getting the more weaker TA is becoming...but anyways he will learn his lesson and will get back to form soon...

I too believe that APs daughter is the spy...If not why is her character getting more importance now ? Charu devil might have used her situation and making her as her puppet...but dont worry Charu...she may be doing this for money now but after a point of time she will become TA supporter and will tear your mask...

Lavanya go as much high as you can...take your mummy darling too with you bcos when you fall down it will hurt you that badly...

Lavanya character is getting thousand times irritating than GWs character...Amma 10 feet kutti 16 feet...😡

Some girl is going to come in between Nit and Lavanya and only then Lavanya and GWs aatam is going to come to end...

I think long time back when they showed Nit and Lav marriage, Nitish parents invited an Athai and a Athai ponnu for marriage...they even bad mouthed GW infront of her for stopping Charus marriage...

I have a feeling  that Athai and Athai ponnu are not dummy characters...how nice if they show that Athai ponnu flirting Nitish even after he got married and Lavanya and GW watch that 😆

Whatever it may be we want to watch GW , Lavanya and Charu getting aapu after aapu after aapu...and T and TA should get closer and closer and closer...only then Thendral will be really cool to watch..
sahi. thumbnail

Thanks for the update Tanu.

Now they are making Lavanya character in a negative and what kind of women is Lavanya one of her family member is in critical condition and she is asking for a reception for her happiness. She is asking reception only for the people should know that she is Nitish wife. I like Periyappa and Periyamma today they have give a good aapu today. First Lavanya should understand Periyamma and Periyappa is not agree the reception because VR is in critical condition and if they keep the reception the people around them will say they are only care about their son happiness and VR is not important for them. Before Lavanya is 50% selfish but now she has become 100% selfish as she is only caring about her own life.

Now in thendral they are giving importance to AP daughter, so there might be twist in the future episode. I don't think AP daughter will be a stalker because the director wants to make audience think that AP daughter is a stalker. I think they are giving importance to AP daughter because Tamil and Thulasi will fix the family problems for the girl. In some situation when Tamil and Thulasi on the bad situation AP daughter might be try to solve their problem. There will be some other character who will be the person who was arranged by Charu. Let see who is the stalker on the future episode.

sumikrish thumbnail
kumaran sir dont make joseph or kanagu the stalker because friendship is more than everything...PLSSS...
atleast u can make padma the stalker becoz 1+1=2 hehehe...