Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If AP's daughter is a spy...Thulasi asking her to stay in that house is a big mistake...but on the other hand Thulasi asked TA to talk to AP & that girl's hubby...this might create a failure if psycho arranged this girl as a spy inside TA's house...After TA talks...either AP or that girl's husband might accept her whole heartily...in today's episode if we notice Thulasi told this after that girl goes in to freshen up...even if she came to spy, i got hopes that T&T acts to make her live happily will change her...lets seeπŸ˜•.

@ Shammu...your thinking was too good...i wish what you said happens too

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like ur ideas Tanu and Shams... hopefully such a positive thing happens.

I'm really glad Thuls gave this advice to AP's daughter  and TA. I hope he starts to realize that Thuls is very capable of handling problems and she can handle this money problems too. I want this to trigger TA to confide in his wife about problems, that would very development for their relationship πŸ˜ƒ
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update..!!

Periyappa and Periyamma were nice..!! Niteesh..OMG nothing to say about him..!! I think this 2nd reception may lead to TA knowing the truth about 4 lakhs.. as they are planning for friends only.. Surely that friend who gave money will also be there..!! Lets see how the story goes..!!πŸ˜•

T&T into more problems..!! T's dialogs were superb and encouraging.πŸ‘β­οΈ.!! About stalking there are both chances.. It may be AP's daughter as Charu has seen her before... But at the same time It may not be her as Charu said 'athai ku kode theriyakudadu..' That seems like she is telling to someone who knows TA's family.. where this girl doesn't know about TA's family..!! Hmm confusing regarding this stalker matter...!! πŸ˜•

Lav.. OMG Enna oru change..!! So selfish..!! GW is telling about helping DIL..Hmm did she do that..!! Yeah as you all said they have their own rules for themselves..!! They all should be happy enjoying without caring about anything (Mainly GW and Lav)..!! 😑

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and the nice comments! πŸ˜ƒ

Selfish's MIL is too nice compared to Gutter, but we can't expect her to be cheap like her Sammandhi. A girl like Lavanya needs a MIL like her mom or Padma, too bad she did not pair up with Mohan. I was disappointed with Periyappa and his wife as well, as they did not mention about VR when Nitheesh came to ask about his reception. If Gayathri was there, how much she would have been hurt by their wish, even Charu would have been sad. But i am happy that NL decided to have the reception without parents' knowledge. Like someone told it has to play a role later about the money. πŸ˜•

I like this Thulasi more and more. How nicely they portray the change in her character, but without her hubby's love and support the change would have been impossible for her. Like Shubba Akka told i too wish to see Thulasi giving moral support to her hubby if the money problems come up. Like you told, TA seems to be scared of many things around him except his wife (He even is sad that his mom is creating missunderstandings between him and his wife). He seems to turn into a pessimist whereas Thulasi seems to be more optimistic nowadays, guess it will be like this only until Charu and his mom get caught which is sad for him. I hope Thulasi does not loose confidence seeing TA descending. Her support is more than enough for him to come up again in life. πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think this girl is the spy. This team loves to surprise us or give us shock then and then. They would know that everyone would be suspect this girl to be the stalker. Like Thulasi told he should bring her and her hubby together again, i am happy atleast now he understands his mistakes, as always he likes to learn in a hard way. 

Without Charu the serial is going interesting again with this girl's entry. πŸ‘πŸΌ

TTfan thumbnail
Thulasi speaking positively was very nice to hear.. But She saying 'whatever happens should be bold and try to face problems even if you are alone..'

Does that means something is going to happen seriously where Thulasi will face the problems alone, like T&T seperation ?? B'cos there should be some reason in AP's daughter entry here, and those dialogs from Thulasi..!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks Nox for  the nice update. I had high hopes on Nit thinking he would blast Lav for asking for a reception. Very diasappointed. Periappa should throw them out of their house. Ask Nitish to get a job or give him a job in his company and ask them to live separately with in his salary. That is the best dose for both. Nit needs to grow up and learn to be a man. Nice to see Thul taking the lead. TA may not relish it. But she should. Otherwise their family is doomed. Looks like eventually she will be the bread winner of the house. The stalker could be AP's daughter since she has reasons.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

This Lav need party that badly when VR is sick. I hope GW doesn't convince Lav to have some big party to show Nithesh's mother that they can afford. Lav also deserve to beg for water along with her mother. She is head weighted with so much pride thinking she is the richest person and queen. Mineral water and beauty parlor, wow!. I wish Nithesh get some saki to teach a good lesson to this GW.

About AP's daughter being a stalker or not, i am going to be very positive in this with a hope that it will favor T&T at the end. In case if she went to TA's house as a stalker, she cant separate T&T, all she can do is live telecast everything to Charu.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update TanuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aarghhh...that Lavs...is crossing the line😑  ...why do u need a party when ur new family member is in bed...surely the everyone is going to hate this girlπŸ˜ƒ...cant wait for the day she gets kicked out of the house πŸ˜†...and run to her dearly mother😑

Something seems fisshy here...tamilz friends...being stalkersπŸ˜‰
vjayam thumbnail
tks tanu for the update and the breezy comments...

def AP's daughter not the stalker i think,  she is genuinely in probs and AP going out of station also after C's exit i think.. this may turn AP in TT's favor i think now as the other police may not help them as facing suspension...

T's dialogs surely need to enter best lines exp..unakkunthu thani uyiru kudutha kadavul unakkaga thani vazhkai tharuvar... super

even though she adv the girl to forget the hubby if he does not change, i like the way she positively told TA that surely they will be happy together.. you talk to him..

also liked the way TA was seeing a new T in front of him and how much of a comfort it was to him.. more such scenes wud be welcome... hope this continunes , as Shubba said after C's exit story taking diff directions in interesting manner...

i too hope that this lav matter will bring out the 4 lacs issue.. remember TT did not want reception because his family cud not be part of it and Lav n Nit -so opp, i agree with shubba for nit lav moham/asai 60/90 rule will take effect!!!

lav did not even come to see her mother, she said she came because she had 1 hr spare at the parlor.. GW deserves this and more...and unfortunately however hard she tries Nit's mother is too god a MIL when compared to GW.. even when she shouts but what i like is that periappa seems to be getting more n more irritated with Lav...
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and ur awesome comments Tanu!

I do not think that this girl might be a stalker, as Charu was talking to that person with respect (neenga and all) so probably she might not be..

I too had the same feeling as Ranuja..😊
I think it's time for TA to accept things to T.. Probably she might help him with very good ideas and suggestions

Even as Shammu said, AP will get to know these and might help T & TA laterπŸ€”

Lets see what is in store for usπŸ˜•