Update for Wednesday May 4th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nox for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Hahaha😆. Nice Periyamma and Periyappa⭐️. But Nith is arg enna-nu solrathu. Lav-ku ertha purushan😡. Huh. AP daughther at T&T house, its an unexpected thing😕. Is she the stalker?😕 Could be yenna Charu saw her once in Temple. Ohh and she could take revenge on TA spoiling her life, but apdeena she is sutta loosu. Yenna she was loving that boy and TA helped her.

Lav? Changed dress style? Huh😡. Romba over ithu. Thanni salty-ya iruka😡?? Irukum irukum. Soon kaasapa irukum, of ur Mils torture😆! Soon big aapu on ur way. The way she was looking at GW house. Chaa, Thimiru pudichithu!😡 I dont know what to say about that Maharasi. Ivangaluku beauty parlour kekutham. Saani-ya eduthu thaan poosa ungaluku thagudi undu😆.
Ohh noo venam, athulai irunthu Vipoothi ellam pannuranga, so its something from God. Acid will be the best for you and ur Mom!🤣 Yes Lav put Acid instead Make up, sooper-ah irukum!😆🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thanks daa Tanu for the wonderful update 🤗. I really enjoyed your comments today 😃.

Somebody slap this Lavanya please 😡. The way she was murachufying her MIL when she did not want the reception and  how she adressed her MIL as lady....thimiru pudicha woman, she has everything aanavam agangaram...grrr...😡. Nithish proved again he is a useless son and husband. I was more than happy that they did not go to ask money from TA...oh please no, they are torturing him like anything 😔 😔. Aama, the water is salty for her. She was born with golden spoon...athan she can't drink it 🤢. 

Is this girl the stalker? 😲 😲. Who else be close to T&T and observe every movement of them. Moreover Charu has seen this girl in temple during L&N marriage. She may take advantage of her situation with her drunkard hubby 😕. Kadavule, in that case...aapu veetukkullye ukkanthurukke 

Thulasi rombha pithuvams talking 😲. Sandhosham, she learnt to do social services from her hubby...but happy she did not learn to be jobless from him 😛. 

Thanks da Tanu for the lovely update! 😃 ROFL... Lavs gonna sucide...🤣 poor Nits, wat a fool!

Story is moving somewhere...don't knw where thou as it's just making me more confused.

Wow, Thulasi, u said exactly what I was thinking and that is u've joined TA's social services😆 anyone else get the idea that perhaps this AP's daughter is Charu's spy???

Royal Lavs has arrived from Beauty Parlour aam. That girl just irritates me to the max more than Charu these days.  I don't like this look that GW is giving at the end.. What if she convinces lavs to have a big reception and ask TA for money by guilting him that Lavs has a bad MIL nu 😡

I'm not getting a good feeling about this party/reception or AP's daughter issue... gonna cause major problems for T&T, that is for sure.

Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago

Thanks Nicole for the nice Update!

I totally hate this Nithesh! Best partner for the selfish queen😕. Both just don't care that their uncle is totally sick and has been taken out of country for treatment🤢?? What an 🤬. Both needs to be punished for their behaviour. Really sick of them🤢.

Irukira problem pothatha for TA😕? If AP comes to know about his daughter's status, TA is in big soup😕. But doing all these luv marriages without parent concern, be a learning lesson for TA.

Lav boasting about her luxurious life...hmmm... days coming near lav, for you to be thrown out of that family. I think this big pary arranged by Nithesh will create a big problem for Lav😉.

GW, don't you remember how much you helped Thulasi in cooking when you stayed there😡🤢? Whatever you did to your DIL will happen in your daughter life. Atleast TA will never leave Thulasi in any circumstances😉. But Lav having Nithesh coward, her life is in danger.

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update...😃

Lavanya filled the Psych's absence in your update 😛...u seemed to have enjoyed scolding her to the core and she deserved it too...what a sick creature she is...

Absolutely right...Lavanya's life is ascending and TA's life is descending...but it is wrt to the finalncial status and less issues in life...but it is just opposite in TA's life..he seems to get every new problems everyday and all the problems unsolved...he needs to workout seriously on this...where asTA's life and love towards his wife and his wife's lovetowards him seems to strongly increase whereas its going to bejust oppositein Lav/Nits life/love as days go...😃👏

T's advice to Ap's daughter was good..But not sure if she is the stalker..😕

I wonder what shampoo did TA want to get...is it anything related to make his brain resume its functioning and think really good to enhance his life...he is totally lost now...His reaction after brining AP's daughter is so annoying and he seems to loose his confidence but seems to gain it once T advised the girl...I liked this part very well...such moments where both share things well and give confidence to each other is really appreciable...creatives better focus the story line this way than hiding things and one taking responsibilty on their head all alone. The advise T gave was really awesome..she knows the pain, afterall she has struggled so much till she met TA.. Good part..👏

Hmm...thirutu kalyanam...now thirutu reception...what not??? But what is the motive of bringing it now. Is there any chance that N/L will get caught by his dad or TA knowing about 4 lakhs money?? I dont want to increase curiosity in the issue..may what come just watch it...

Wow...GW happy that daughter enjoying rich life...and she did not even mind when the selfish queen said water is salty...both are born to make others life miserable and ultimately end up in streets...appo they will not get this salt water also...🤢

But one thing...Nitish seems to support Lavanya too much...i now remember the words TA said to T in the restaurant before their wedding...aasai 60 moham 90...i think their(Lav and Nit) life is heading towards it...and its all going to vanish soon and both are going to end up unhappy with each other i guess...there is no one needed to ruin their happiness...they themselves will take care of spoiling it...🤢

And Lava Mil needs to take training from GW i think for irritating DIL...but she proved she is a better person than GW...good one...😉

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks TANU for the update. 😊Hey lav you were so selfish.😡 We cannot blame this girl as she is GW'S daughter so she will surely behave like her mother.

This nit is a pondati dhasan simply enjoying with his wife. H🤢is wife cares about money does not even care a single bit about her chinnamamanar almost dying. Ithu pannikitta kalyanathugu get together vera...Antha lady othukalanu comment vere…sigh.😡😡 Unaku water pidikalaiya…neram than. She thinks that all probs can be solved by money.
Soon this girl is going to learn atough lesson the harder way👏…Even after entering into her MIL house this lav continue to get advice from her mothera…😲 GOOD soon nit will come to know about the true colours of amma &magal.😲

Soon this girl will demand nit to piruchufy property that she wants thanikudithanam after hearing her mom advice. Happa this build up sundari alatal thangalai… facial,star hotel get together amma lav palasai maranthutiye?🥱
OMG the dir purposely introducing many char to kulapufy us.Ap daughter is the spy is it??? Thuls you should not allow third party to stay in your house.😲

The positive developments in today's epi are Thuls talk was amazing. What happened to TA?...not even  using his brain but creating so many probs.

TA  now you are facing so many probs but giving advice to  others a…😡 Pavam TA he is all confused and  not thinking about  his future with thuls simply worrying about social service.

Thanks for the excellent update!  Today's episode provides few clues into how the story flows from here on.  SK track:  SK is getting thrust in the spotlight as a parallel track to TA & T.  Arghh ..  More of SK from here on as a contrast to T as the story chugs along.

Mole Tracker: Dir is doing merry go around as TA &T are meeting host of characters in last few episodes.  After A, Jo & S, it is the turn of AP's daughter.  Chances of AP's daughter being the mole seems doesn't look plausible from the looks of it but would be bad if she turns out to be. With AP out of town, nowhere to go, she has got a temporary shelter @ TA's house. She needs money, she has met psycho @ the temple during SK Nit marriage. Can she be the mole? Is it an accidental meeting that AP's daughter had with TA @ the drugstore or is it a set up to gain entry into TA's house?

SK is lucky in a way; her MIL is too polished and mild, not in the same league as GW, hence SK seems to care less about MIL's words.  SK, Her Royal Highness, princess of gutter land, finds water salty, talks about reception @ star hotel (?!) call her MIL 'that lady' Hmm…. . As GW plans her act on T, SK will be the one facing music from her in laws.

Lately, T seems to be a different person - exudes confidence, boldness, wow.  TA sitting with guilt and not knowing how to handle the situation, T steps up, providing words of wisdom from her own guttering experience. TA is and should be proud of her, was good to see her comforting TA. It was funny how she enquired about the pills.

Thanks for the Fabulous Updates Tanu!!!

I expected Periappa and Periamma to be a little harsher on Nit and Lav and yell at them for even thinking about this idea with VR's condition.  I guess Periappa is just too nice.  But I can't believe that Nit himself said to have a friends party.  That is a bit over.  His parents are going to get really mad for having a party without telling them like what they did for the wedding.

I wonder if Tamil paid the interest yet.  He seems to always be preoccupied and avoid anything that has to do with paying money. 

Poor AP's daughter.  Her life is a mess now.  I am happy that Tamil brought her to his house.  Tulasi's words and advice were fantastic!!!  Love you Kuttima!!!  She was careful yet straight to the point with the girl.  And it looks like Tamil is realizing his mistake with his social services.

I think the director brought this new issue for a reason.  Tamil will speak to both her husband and AP...just don't know what will happen.  How is he going to support for three people in his house now.

The last part was so good to see Bazari all alone in that house.  Her daughter in law is not there and I loved seeing her alone on the sofa.  Lav...grrr...she has so much arrogance!!!  She needs a facial and needs mineral water!!??  That itself is too much for her.  I think GW may tell Lav to be careful of her athai and to not let her win.  But confirmed Lav will get into more trouble soon.

Overall today's episode was good as well.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
I think AP daughter is not the stalker. U see Police has a bad impression about T&T now, even AP😳. So maybe TA will try to solve her problems with her hubby and try to talk with AP. Appo AP would have a good impression about him and would like him😊. So AP may help TA in future if he has probs with those kandu vatti people. And Director likes to mislead us, so maybe he is trying to show AP daugther as stalker but at the end its someone else😃😕 Maybe thats why they came with this scene.😕

@Nox:
Ur side comments are hilarious and good akka..🤣

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago