India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 4, 2011 (Page 3)

lld89 Groupbie
lld89
lld89

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
yeah now that they've actually introduced RD I don't think its her kid (again, i'm saying kid/child because I don't know they could still go with the gay angle!!). So excited for this story to unfold, its quite suspensful. I just hope its not something lame  that leaves us disappointed ...

and yes they are my pet peeves at this point too Jaya. Come on people?! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
ohhh yeaaa i totally forgot.. where did Imli's baby go???ShockedShocked

BheegiBasanti

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Naina, Spardha...I think all of us are on the Gaurav - Vidya bandwagon today! LOL

@lld89...Hiya...what can we call you? Smile I remember that exact conversation you wrote about...I had even speculated in several RM posts that Gaurav's love was related to the minister! I hope the writers themselves keep the history of the story in their mind so that the truth explains all the hints along the way.

Hey jaya, sonia, i too remember the conversation on mantri's daughter, i hope CVs will give a valid  reason why deviyani was aganist the marriage. 

BheegiBasanti

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

hey
Ive gotto agree with you, today's episode had such a raw, emotional scenes which left me wanting more!
the Scene where Indrani was venting her resentment to the sleeping SSP makes me wonder how often she settles with this comprimise, and if this was the first time which we have been let to believe then it makes me wonder how long till this perfect women finally explodes because we have been seeing the cracks over the last few episodes!!!

and the Vindya-Daaksh Scene was outstanding... for the first time i felt Daaksh's helplessness, pain and sheer frustration! i actually understood his plight where as before i was truely and honestly on Team Vidya!!! and Vindya's reaction was so apt for her character...

agree with you its going to be an interesting journey for these 2 and i cant wait to see it unfold!!!

Hiya Bee3nazz...I'm Jaya...you are? Smile Have not seen you at this forum before...welcome! Devyani has been brushing away SasurPig's deeds for years. This is the first time, to her knowledge, he is eying somebody from within the family...she does not know about Priya yet. She is a volcano...I cannot wait to see her erupt!

Hope to see you back!

Hey Jaya Im BeeBig smile
Ive Been a fan of Maryada from the Early days but i never visited the Forum, have only just started to be active here!!!Embarrassed  thnks for the welcome!
N Yes Devyani is a ticking Time bomb waiting to explode,  and i think there may be a reason for the Uttara and Vidya-Gaurav Tracks all going of at once, i think she will be pressurised and stressed from all angles and being the Perfect cover up for SSP she will burn herself out and realise that He's not worth it!!!
well thats what im hoping... and I for one would love for Devyani alone to realise that SSP was Priya's Molestor in the next few episodes
If eveything kicked off at once she would blow, i mean she's is Uttara's Sister and Uttara killed Rishab, though i have a feeling Devyani wont be doing any killing, i think here pay back would be on a different level, more mental and emotional than physical!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
A great episode, worth watching.
We've waited long enough for Gauravs truth to come out, but still not all of it. I felt really bad for Vidya, to hear from the person whom you love to say he cant forget his first love.  But she still loves him unconditionally.

Like most of you i too  think  SSP is the real reason why Gaurav was forced to marry Vidya and not his first love (dont know who it is yet). And Devyani made the scapegoat. Remember he even tried that with Aditya when he found out Priya was the girl he molested? But Aditya fought for his love and Gaurav didn't. I really dont want him to be gay. I hope we get to find out soon. Gaurav probably does know it was his dad who is behind his forced marriage, ruining three lives.
Not only Devyani but all four women are ticking time bombs. Devyani is ready to explode any moment. Priya will be behind her soon and so will Vidya. Uttara has already exploded once by killing Rishab and will explode once again when SSP wont back off.  And when that happens in the Jakhar mansion, its going to be a war zone. But who will be with SSP and who with the ladies. That should be very interesting to watch.
I think Devyani will find out it was SSP who molested Priya even before Aditya does. She even had a hunch before, but since Priya didn't say anything she thought it was just her imagination.
The precap is interesting. Hope Vidya has enough confidence to ask Devyani everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyBee3nazzBheegiBasanti

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hey Fiz^ (can i call u that)
I agree i cant wait to see how it will play out it will be interesting to see who will support SSP and who will support the women!!!
I have a feeling that Dadaji will defo back Devyani, he knows the tru SSP and maybe Gaurav, the real test will be for Aditya and to see how he will react and behave!!!

divyakshettyBheegiBasanti

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hey fiz,

I agree with ur thoughts, SSP tried to break aditya's wedding also by using deviyani and she was also ready to break the wedding for ssp's sake.  however adi was strong not to let it happen. in gaurav's case we dont know the reason but i assume that something similar would have happened.

I would love to see 4 women join hands as a force against SSP.    

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Agree with all of you.today's episode was brilliant. Devyani,Gaurav and Vidya did full justice to their parts.
I was literally crying through Gaurav-Vidya confrontation, both were in so much pain and Gaurav was so aware of Vidya pain because of him and he felt for her and at the same time frustrated at his helplessness to do anything about it. Poor Vidya, It was really brave of her to overcome her inhibitions in her efforts to win back Gaurav(it was embarrassing to watch her dancing with distracted Gaurav, though he also forgot himself in her  for like 2 secEmbarrassedDay Dreaming ).Gaurav-Vidya chemistry is so amazing in both 2 sec of dance and in confrontation scene.I really love the "sajanji" song for Vidya.
Me too feel SSP is at the core of Vidya-Gaurav marrige. I wanna see a infuriated Gaurav giving it back to SSPDay Dreaming

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index