India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 4, 2011 (Page 2)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
@Divya...Hug...yup agree...Devyani was certainly a bit worried.

@Pallu...Hug...those few seconds that Gaurav got in to the hug were so sweet! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasureBinge

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Naina, Spardha...I think all of us are on the Gaurav - Vidya bandwagon today! LOL

@lld89...Hiya...what can we call you? Smile I remember that exact conversation you wrote about...I had even speculated in several RM posts that Gaurav's love was related to the minister! I hope the writers themselves keep the history of the story in their mind so that the truth explains all the hints along the way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyBinge

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

@Divya...Hug...yup agree...Devyani was certainly a bit worried.

@Pallu...Hug...those few seconds that Gaurav got in to the hug were so sweet! Day Dreaming

i knoww he was like lost all in her for 2 sec only..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyBingeBheegiBasanti

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Jaya, I was to ask you to open RM for yest's epi. LOLSmile It was a really good episode. Finally, finally Vidya-Gaurav story got a push! Smile

I agree, their chemistry was oozing! I liked Vidya's new makeover. And yep, its the character consistency that she keeps fighting  to get her love back. But I dont want her to be shown as a weak lady who will keep running behind her hubby or having hopes any further. Plz writers, make her a woman whom all can idolize with! She's in a very messy situation right now and I'd love to see her dealing the situation maturely. Smile 

I even liked the scene in the starting when Devyani is unable to sleep and she is cursing SSP of how he's snoring away after driving away her sleep. Evil Smile

I think SSP is the reason behind pressurizing Gaurav for the marriage. That way all the ladies will have a reason to fight against him. 

divyakshettyBheegiBasanti

lld89 Groupbie
lld89
lld89

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Naina, Spardha...I think all of us are on the Gaurav - Vidya bandwagon today! LOL

@lld89...Hiya...what can we call you? Smile I remember that exact conversation you wrote about...I had even speculated in several RM posts that Gaurav's love was related to the minister! I hope the writers themselves keep the history of the story in their mind so that the truth explains all the hints along the way.

Jaya right? You can call me Sonia! Smile i'm not familiar with Indian politics so is the mantri ji the same person as Roshni Devi? so was that supposed to be roshi devi's kid you think?

I hope they don't forget this conversation either (just like they've forgotten Imli's pregnancy and Priya's dad has dropped off the face of the earth..). Cannot wait for the progression of this story!

divyakshettyBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@Shreya...LOL. I don't want Vindhya to be weak either. Now that she had heard some part of the truth, I would love to see her strength come to the fore. The SSP has to have a hand in this story...Devyani is but his puppet!

@Sonia...Yup...I'm Jaya...nice meeting you! Smile Roshini Devi is the mantri ji or minister they were referring to before her entry. Yeah...I thought that maybe Gaurav was in love with her daughter or something like that. That would explain Brahma's being against it and RD's anger towards him! Don't remind me about Mr. Pradhan, Imli's missing kids and pregnancy...D'oh...my pet peeves...LOL.

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
o.O I don't even remember this conversation but woah. Neat observation Jaya and Sonia!

Man, it's going to be a little disappointing if he couldn't marry the woman he loves because she's the mantri's daughter. That seems too weak an angle to bring in, if that makes any sense LOL

But what if it's like Arti who's the daughter?

Wow. This suspense will be the end of me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Naina...exactly...that's why I discounted that as a possibility after RD's entry. If RD's daughter was Gaurav's love, I cannot imagine her sitting back and not doing something about it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index