Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darlunia

@Divya...🤗...yup agree...Devyani was certainly a bit worried.

@Pallu...🤗...those few seconds that Gaurav got in to the hug were so sweet! 😍

i knoww he was like lost all in her for 2 sec only..
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya, I was to ask you to open RM for yest's epi. 😆😊 It was a really good episode. Finally, finally Vidya-Gaurav story got a push! 😊

I agree, their chemistry was oozing! I liked Vidya's new makeover. And yep, its the character consistency that she keeps fighting  to get her love back. But I dont want her to be shown as a weak lady who will keep running behind her hubby or having hopes any further. Plz writers, make her a woman whom all can idolize with! She's in a very messy situation right now and I'd love to see her dealing the situation maturely. 😊 

I even liked the scene in the starting when Devyani is unable to sleep and she is cursing SSP of how he's snoring away after driving away her sleep. 😈

I think SSP is the reason behind pressurizing Gaurav for the marriage. That way all the ladies will have a reason to fight against him. 
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Naina, Spardha...I think all of us are on the Gaurav - Vidya bandwagon today! 😆

@lld89...Hiya...what can we call you? 😊 I remember that exact conversation you wrote about...I had even speculated in several RM posts that Gaurav's love was related to the minister! I hope the writers themselves keep the history of the story in their mind so that the truth explains all the hints along the way.

Jaya right? You can call me Sonia! 😊 i'm not familiar with Indian politics so is the mantri ji the same person as Roshni Devi? so was that supposed to be roshi devi's kid you think?

I hope they don't forget this conversation either (just like they've forgotten Imli's pregnancy and Priya's dad has dropped off the face of the earth..). Cannot wait for the progression of this story!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shreya...😆. I don't want Vindhya to be weak either. Now that she had heard some part of the truth, I would love to see her strength come to the fore. The SSP has to have a hand in this story...Devyani is but his puppet!

@Sonia...Yup...I'm Jaya...nice meeting you! 😊 Roshini Devi is the mantri ji or minister they were referring to before her entry. Yeah...I thought that maybe Gaurav was in love with her daughter or something like that. That would explain Brahma's being against it and RD's anger towards him! Don't remind me about Mr. Pradhan, Imli's missing kids and pregnancy......my pet peeves...😆.

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
o.O I don't even remember this conversation but woah. Neat observation Jaya and Sonia!

Man, it's going to be a little disappointing if he couldn't marry the woman he loves because she's the mantri's daughter. That seems too weak an angle to bring in, if that makes any sense 😆

But what if it's like Arti who's the daughter?

Wow. This suspense will be the end of me.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naina...exactly...that's why I discounted that as a possibility after RD's entry. If RD's daughter was Gaurav's love, I cannot imagine her sitting back and not doing something about it!
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah now that they've actually introduced RD I don't think its her kid (again, i'm saying kid/child because I don't know they could still go with the gay angle!!). So excited for this story to unfold, its quite suspensful. I just hope its not something lame  that leaves us disappointed ...

and yes they are my pet peeves at this point too Jaya. Come on people?! 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh yeaaa i totally forgot.. where did Imli's baby go???😲😲
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naina, Spardha...I think all of us are on the Gaurav - Vidya bandwagon today! 😆

@lld89...Hiya...what can we call you? 😊 I remember that exact conversation you wrote about...I had even speculated in several RM posts that Gaurav's love was related to the minister! I hope the writers themselves keep the history of the story in their mind so that the truth explains all the hints along the way.

Hey jaya, sonia, i too remember the conversation on mantri's daughter, i hope CVs will give a valid  reason why deviyani was aganist the marriage. 
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hiya Bee3nazz...I'm Jaya...you are? 😊 Have not seen you at this forum before...welcome! Devyani has been brushing away SasurPig's deeds for years. This is the first time, to her knowledge, he is eying somebody from within the family...she does not know about Priya yet. She is a volcano...I cannot wait to see her erupt!

Hope to see you back!

Hey Jaya Im Bee😃
Ive Been a fan of Maryada from the Early days but i never visited the Forum, have only just started to be active here!!!😳  thnks for the welcome!
N Yes Devyani is a ticking Time bomb waiting to explode,  and i think there may be a reason for the Uttara and Vidya-Gaurav Tracks all going of at once, i think she will be pressurised and stressed from all angles and being the Perfect cover up for SSP she will burn herself out and realise that He's not worth it!!!
well thats what im hoping... and I for one would love for Devyani alone to realise that SSP was Priya's Molestor in the next few episodes
If eveything kicked off at once she would blow, i mean she's is Uttara's Sister and Uttara killed Rishab, though i have a feeling Devyani wont be doing any killing, i think here pay back would be on a different level, more mental and emotional than physical!!!