Mukti Bandhan

People Like Sid

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ppl,

well I feel so sorry for People like SID,... his ckt can be seen not only in rich families but also in other section ...

I feel so sorry for him , when u want to do something where lies ur area of interest , elders dont allow to do it due to many reasons , and ultimately they rub their own choice on kids , kids have two options , either u take it and keep mum about it , or go rebel and lead a life of ur choice

when ur not able to take ur own choice and follow routie of others , it slowly starts killing them inside and they with drew from world , if u have someone who can support u then they still can have a ok life but when u have no one then its like ur around every one yet ur all alone

this is shown in case of SID...i  so like his ckt ...

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Hey ppl,

well I feel so sorry for People like SID,... his ckt can be seen not only in rich families but also in other section ...

I feel so sorry for him , when u want to do something where lies ur area of interest , elders dont allow to do it due to many reasons , and ultimately they rub their own choice on kids , kids have two options , either u take it and keep mum about it , or go rebel and lead a life of ur choice

when ur not able to take ur own choice and follow routie of others , it slowly starts killing them inside and they with drew from world , if u have someone who can support u then they still can have a ok life but when u have no one then its like ur around every one yet ur all alone

this is shown in case of SID...i  so like his ckt ...

Love

J

yes i really feel sorry 4 sid, sid is suffering so much from inside, and i totsally understand him why he did this, devki should not have done this,
TitansFan thumbnail
I dont find fault with D , see she comes from a BG where she is new to all this , all she wants them to do was have some moments of their life ,

yes , she should have asked opinion before in hand , but other than that , i dont find fault with her ...

When ur pampered and loved by all , and come to a family who leads a life as if they all are strangers living in a house , u would do anything to make them come together and smile even for a sec thats wat she did , but it back fired her
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

I dont find fault with D , see she comes from a BG where she is new to all this , all she wants them to do was have some moments of their life ,

yes , she should have asked opinion before in hand , but other than that , i dont find fault with her ...

When ur pampered and loved by all , and come to a family who leads a life as if they all are strangers living in a house , u would do anything to make them come together and smile even for a sec thats wat she did , but it back fired her

but sid warned her, beforehand naa, i agree her intentions r nice but she needs to understand , hopefully she will and wil clear the air with sid , i dont want divorce of sid rajvi
TitansFan thumbnail
Yes he warned her , yet i am not able to blame her , not that i love her a looottt ki i will support all her actions , she reacted in a way which i expected her too

Its not easy to ignore things . well jo bhi ho , i dont wnat that divorcee thing too
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I agree with u sid is a nice person. i wish his father wasnt so hard with him to join the business. he is crying from inside and his wife and son are suffering because of this as well.
i love sid. such a sweet guy.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a pity.. Sid had the talent.. but not the courage... yes i say that.. coz it takes a lot of courage to stand by your conviction in front of people you love.. esp when they don't relate to it.. I empathize with him..

having said that.. the turmoil he projected the frustration.. all were done well.. but a lil bit of a deviation.. ok I understand he was miffed with devki.. but to insinuate that his father lost trust in him again thanks to her.. now now.. Sid.. case of amnesia is it.. Am sure your dad wasn't mighty pleased with you..when you walked into your bro's wedding with his ex.. claiming to stop it on accord of romantic histories.. and on the same occassion.. I can also say he unnecessarily tried to interfere in Vaibhav's life and indirectly in Devki's too.. but I wont say any of that.. coz he is a brother who meant well.. a son who tried to stand up for his bro's dreams in front of his dad.. one wonders.. if his weakness has blinded him to see it from Devki's POV.. hasn't she done the same he did to his bro.. coz they are a family.. or may be not quite.. 

I do like Sid.. for the inconsistencies.. coz it makes him human.. but I truly felt bad for Devki too today. tht gal seriously needs life lessons.. if not diplomacy ones.. good hearted.. but the actions just back fire..